The End is Nigh for Zardari and Co

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Passionate Pakistani, Dec 29, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    After the fall of Sharif's Empire, its time for Zardari's Empire.

Every single person in Pakistan knows that Zardari is corrupt to core but this time he is definately a goner. Too many cases against him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
  3. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    We will still see. If it will be an end et all for nawaz and Zardari.

Correct me if I am wrong, nawaz was sent in jail for a specific case, got bailed out later. He got in again on a Different case, let's see how long he stays there.

4. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    its not over till anjumun is singing I'm afraid, it's pakistan. I won't have nay faith in it until the Supreme Court appeals are done and dusted. was watching off the record yesterday and they had some dude in who was saying that despite the detail in the JIT, it wont be easy to crystallise it under the technicalities of the law. im not a lawyer so have no way of assessing it.

fingers and toes crossed. despite the opposition continually crying that the government should focus on governance rather than justice and anti-corruption, anti-corruption is all that matters in my book. without that, the governance, like previous tenures, will be build on foundations of sand.

5. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Will he be able to?

6. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    This guy is an attention seeker. Other day he said its upto government if they want to put their names on ECL on the basis of JIT recommendations. Today he said why were they put on ECL

Does this make any sense ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    He has done a lot of good work no doubt but really does seem to have a God complex.

I would rather see him actually get these cases seen to. There’s no way he gets this case done by 15th DEC. And why hasn’t he finished the Avenfield appeal and IHC bail decision yet? What is he waiting for?

8. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Yeh this guy is an attention seeker, I reckon there are alternative to dams, water filtration plants and reservoirs, dams are fine but you can store water in smaller dams that are cheaper to make, 14 billion pounds for one dam?

9. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    Didn't know where to post this. I am a fan of Rauf Klasra, one of the most sane voices in Pakistan.

This is an old video where he rightfully bashes Nawaz, Zardari, Choudhary Nisar, Rana Sanaullah etc. Eye opening views on the core issues of Pakistan.

10. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    Still waiting for Zardari to be convicted.......................

11. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    Convicted? Wait for the case to start first. Only thing that has happened is the JIT and the SC ordering NAB to file references and investigate.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful / Interesting Useful / Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    LOL. and some people were like ab Zardari ki baari.

this so called justice is farce. this is all POLITICAL.

13. Wistful Reminisces

Wistful Reminisces Banned

Sep 21, 2012
    There is no proof against Zardari.