The First Stiff Test of Experience

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Bouncer, Jul 10, 2012.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Bouncer

Bouncer Talented

Jan 14, 2010
    Of two men in 11 who have been happily getting all the accolades, respect for being the rock of Pak batting since Oct 2010 while playing on easy surfaces of Sharjah/Dubai/Abu Dhabi/WestIndies/Zimb/SL/Bangladesh etc etc.

Younis and Misbah will be facing their first stiff test today when they bat at slightly challenging surface against somewhat better than average bowlers...Lets see how they do.

2. Energy

Energy Cornered Tiger

Apr 22, 2012
    Stiff test it is and one that holds utmost importance since the series is on the line.

3. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    Already scored a 40 in first innings

4. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    That gives him the right to flop in the 2nd innings? The OP was in reference to Pakistan's batting in the 2nd innings.

5. Bouncer

Bouncer Talented

Jan 14, 2010
    Hahaha knew it. Fail*2 but no worries both will still be selected for next few serieses and more capable and less experienced will still expected to sit out to improve their game.

6. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    so you're saying Misbah shouldn't be selected in test series aswell? LOL

Why are you ignoring the fact that he still scored a good 40 on the bowling track.

7. munirnadeem

munirnadeem Emerging Player

Aug 9, 2011
    The experienced Fail and the new boys Ali and Shafiq show how it is done.

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 2
    • List
  8. Bouncer

Bouncer Talented

Jan 14, 2010
    shahrukh619 I am just trying to understand where are you coming from so can you tell me the following.

Have you ever held a job in your life? Or employed anyone to do a job for you? Please tell me in detail about what jobs have you held or what kind of people you have hired to do a job for you?

9. Bouncer

Bouncer Talented

Jan 14, 2010
    shahrukh619 what happened? Is this a question you cant answer with an 'lol' so you are ignoring it?

I can really explain to you Misbah's inning and value of his past contributions if you can answer my above two questions.

10. isaacking

isaacking Talented

Jul 16, 2010
    For a guy who doesn't take too many chances in ODI, Misbah's dismissal in both innings were shameful. It is not the first time He has left his side high & dry.

As for Younis what can I say for someone who is class batsman but a very poor starter of inning.