The overhyped Pakistan Pacers in Tests

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Passionate Pakistani, Jan 6, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Don’t know what Amirs problem is, there is no tension you want to carry on get lost, it’s not like we have a shortage of bowlers although what’s becoming concerning is too many trundlers are emerging, domestic teams only invest in trundlers that gets wickets anyone who bowls slightly fast is a no go because they ruin the state of the ball and don’t extract movement, with shoddy technique in domestic a random guy can just keep and hitting the seam and get results, SA and Australia are two places your bowlers need to bowl quick and if they are medium pace they need to find the right length for them pitches which is found so rarely and only guys like Anderson who have experience of so many tests find that length.

2. Sultan Yusuf

Sultan Yusuf Talented

Sep 1, 2010
    Well yes, I agree. Amir can do one if he can’t be bothered.

And I am sick n tired of all the bowlers and coaches coming out with the same politically correct crap about “pace is not everything and line and length is more important”....

Well duhhhh....

But pace is still important and if you’ve got it, use it. How I wish we had someone with shoaib’s mindset - he was his own man. I’m going to bowl fast, I want to bowl fast, I will bowl fast.

3. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    If pace is not about everything than play four spinners, a fast bowler should atleast bowl in 130s not bloody 120s, Abbas may fade away, he’s only good with a dukes ball or against poor batting like Aussie batsman who can’t even play with a straight bat.