1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Tickets for England vs Pakistan 2021 series

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Zak, Jul 6, 2020.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Zak

Zak Youngsta Beauty

Mar 24, 2019
    As much as I was looking forward to the 2020 series, I was much more looking forward to the pakistan vs england series in 2021 that involved twenty20s and odis at edgbaston trentbridge, headingley and old trafford. I feel this series had exciting venues and I was looking forward to the pakistan fans involved in this series. However as the England vs Australia series is going to be behind closed doors, All the priority of tickets has gone to England fans for 2021 series with Pakistan which involves twenty20s at old trafford trentbridge odis at edgbaston etc. Is there any one else disapointed by the fact that we wont be able to purchase tickets for these games as most likely England fans have the tickets under their thumb as the Aus series with England is behind closed doors

2. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    I think it's good.
    Pak fans should stay home otherwise, they invade the pitch at the end of every game.

3. Zak

Zak Youngsta Beauty

Mar 24, 2019
    i think thats the best thing about it.

4. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Not anymore. This is a 99 WC/early 2000s thing that they used to do.

Pakistan have toured here so many times in the last decade+ and there havent been those stupid pitch invasions

5. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Lol are pak coming to England again in 2021

have they got a yearly season ticket or something

been coming every year since 2016 lol

6. Zak

Zak Youngsta Beauty

Mar 24, 2019
    yeh and its good when they come here gives us brit pakistanis something to go to

7. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Indeed

8. TalhaSyed

TalhaSyed Youngsta Beauty

Mar 12, 2018
    I had tickets for the Pak Vs Eng Trent Bridge Test match and Heading T20 this year but just asked for a full refund.

Inshallah once next year's itinerary is finalised if the dates work out and tickets are available I'll look to re-book next year

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk