Tiger Zinda Hai,... Well Done Fawad Alam...

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Shahzad.Firdous, Dec 30, 2020.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Real fighter.. comeback into test cricket after 11 years.. people had written him off completely... comeback wasnt easy.. but he keeps surprising people even now... Tiger Zinda Hai... Fighter...

2. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Banned

Apr 16, 2010
    Faida kia huva Fawad ka?
    It feels more like a personal milestone is what he actually after.
    Joonhi century poori hui, he lost the focus and gave his wicket away on a very poor delivery.

He should’ve stayed there with a laser sharp focus on the game and match awareness.

He should’ve made sure to stay there till the end - lekin ye matlabi aur selfish players hain - can’t think beyond themselves.

3. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
  4. Sultan Yusuf

Sultan Yusuf Talented

Sep 1, 2010
    This is one of two common traits of every player in the pak team.

1. Perform in a match when there is no real pressure - assumption is we’ve lost and there’s nothing to play for or get blamed for. Then when there is a realistic possibility of saving or even winning the match, pressure back on and they fold
    2. Perform in the last chance saloon where your place is under threat and then relax for the next 2 years

Having said all that, I will cut Fawad some slack because it was a good innings. One I didn’t think he was capable of. He hasn’t been part of this loser team long and he showed a lot of discipline and looked genuinely disappointed when he got out.

It remains to be seen if he does point 2 above. If he continues to perform then this innings will carry more weight in my eyes.

5. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Tiger waapis bemaar hogaya