"Today we can say that our pace attack can make an impact on any surface" - Bhuvneshwar Kumar

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, May 16, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    "I agree that pitches in England in the last few years have been flat, but teams will be wary of India's bowling unit since we can be potent both at the start and at the death," he told the Times of India newspaper. "It will all boil down to how we execute the plans on the given day."

"I don't want to comment on whether we are the best or not because our performance in the field is what will define our attack," he said. "Our performances over the last few years speak for us. The Indian bowling attack has grown from strength to strength. Today we can say that our pace attack can make an impact on any surface."

"There has definitely been an improvement in my bowling in terms of pace and variations like the slower ball and knuckle-ball. To add to that, I have improved fitness-wise."

https://cricketpakistan.com.pk/en/news/detail/cricket-rivals-wary-of-indias-all-surface-attack-kumar

2. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Indian bowling attack is good, but I would like to see how would they perform on these downright pathetic tracks, which are prepared for WC - icing on the cake, short boundaries. I really dont understand whats 'fun' part in all this? How people are enjoying this crap.

3. Saj

Saj Formerly Saj001

Jun 2, 2012
    He is not wrong.

4. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    Welcome back Sajawal

5. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    They will do much better coz of Bumrah and 2 class spinners, however they can also get a phainta on these surfaces.This might be a very high scoring WC with very little for bowlers.

6. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Indeed, 400+ is not far away, which is insane ! I dont call this crap "cricket".