1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Tournament Ka Mujrim?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by ComradeVenom, Apr 1, 2014.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. ComradeVenom

ComradeVenom Tracer Bullet

Jul 24, 2012
    Kamran Akmal - 4 innings 48 runs 56 balls faced
    Shoaib Malik - 4 innings 52 runs 55 balls faced
    Hafeez - 4 innings 55 runs 76 Balls faced. 1 wicket in the whole tournament.

The above says it all. You have batsmen averaging next to nothing at less than a run a ball.

Hafeez stands out as the culprit but are all three equally to blame?

2. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Hafeez, he should be axed before the plane lands in Lahore.

3. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
  4. ElRaja

ElRaja Talented

Jan 12, 2013
    hafeez tbh, his trepidation permeates through the squad, and his lack of performance fails to inspire the rest of the team, and short of his professor tag when put under the pump, he was conspicuous by his absence in taking the initiative in his decision making.

malik there was never any expectation from tbh, he got in by some jaadoo toona of pakistani selection siasat and hung around and will pbly bog off until the next major tournament.

kami kept well and played one good knock, so despite having a poor tournament with the bat at least he performed one of his duties.

5. XYZ

XYZ Banned

Sep 11, 2013
    Selectors.

6. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
    akmal did fine with gloves.... batting well... (run out in first game... 2nd 31... 3rd 9 and this one he failed big...) could have been much better... but in odi's and tests we will get better from him...

this whole squad wasn't balanced... and the coaching and management that is only good for giving confidence, sucked at it too....

7. ComradeVenom

Jul 24, 2012
    ElRaja paralysis by over analysis is the best description of Hafeez imo.

8. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    @OsmanSamiuddin: 145 runs across last two ICC tournaments: Malik and K Akmal.

9. Saein

Saein Smooth Operator

Sep 4, 2010
    Dropping finch against australia cost us 31 runs. That drop potentially lost us that game but we were lucky because of the high score. Plus he was selected because of his batting over his keeping, which failed miserably. All his knocks was to save his place in the team. S/R of below 100 as an opener batting in powerplay in T20 game :fp

10. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011

Saein

This guy wants him in odis and t20s lol

11. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
    yup.... any problems?

12. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    And you have the audacity to criticise someone else lol

13. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
    i can be a good troll at times :thinking

but on a serious note... who is your keeper that you are hiding from all of us that is a world beater... :waiting

and i aint saying i am in love with kamran akmal.... at the moment he is the best of the shallow lot that we have...

14. Mir

Mir Youngsta Beauty

May 19, 2013
    ur taste for cricket is very bad

15. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
    sorry mein massala thora zyada rakhta hoon.... :fp

16. ElRaja

ElRaja Talented

Jan 12, 2013
    perhaps, but tbh i think he has lost significant authority in the team. ajmal and afridi have at times looked less than impressed by him in the field. perhaps hes a guy who's better suited to being number two. pak came out with a game plan against each team, and when it didn't work he just waited and hoped, worked against aus, didnt against wi.

one costly drop in 80 overs of competitive cricket is acceptable by pak standards.

17. Mir

Mir Youngsta Beauty

May 19, 2013
    masale me b farakh hoti ha

18. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010

he was clue less when sammy and bravo got going and was clapping their 6's in awe...

19. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
    nahin aaj farakh chuti peh hai...

20. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
  21. Mir

Mir Youngsta Beauty

May 19, 2013
    kamran masala buhat gatiya ha

22. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010

agli baar app ko chance dien gey... abh khush :paranoid

23. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
    like i said earlier the biggest problem in the tournament was the SQUAD... it was not balanced...

24. iAd

iAd Sultan of Swing

Nov 9, 2012
    MALIK
    KAMRAN
    HAFEEZ
    SELECTORS
    SETHI

25. Mir

Mir Youngsta Beauty

May 19, 2013
    me to Indian occupied Kashmir se hu hw can I represent pak???? :p

26. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
    i am gonna get mugged but, i'll let it slide, otherwise i will be called an indian... lolz

we just got our arses handed to us today... often our fans ***** to BD'eshi fans about them crying about their losses... today its just our turn i suppose...

27. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010

teh phir maama saadi tension leni vi chad deyo... jis desh jaana nahin, uthay de mochiyaan baaray ki tension leni...

on a side note... best of wishes and respect to all you kashmiris out there...

28. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Pathetic useless effort by most of the team. Captain and captaincy was pathetic. Fast bowlers were smashed. Seniors (barring Afridi, I'm not a fan or a hater but truth is the truth) were pathetic. All in all another shambloic display and the trend goes on. Pakistan cricket in disarray

29. Mir

Mir Youngsta Beauty

May 19, 2013
    actually paaji we kashmiri love pak
    we r die hard Pakistanis
    today 90% of the ppl here are sad n angry

30. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
    har team ki success ke liye aik masboot domestic structure zaroori hota hai... (har dost zaroori hota hai ki parody)...

31. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
    i know that... i meant sport wise, not on national level...

32. shahbaz

shahbaz Banned

Oct 4, 2012
    Ahmad shehzad aka fake kohli can only score against kids.. pathetic show by Pakistan..really disappointed by the poor performance

33. Mir

Mir Youngsta Beauty

May 19, 2013
    ajee dil dil Pakistan
    jaan jaan Pakistan

34. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
    actually my brother is a tournament ka mujrim....

he cost it for us with his duas... let me explain... so WI are 85 odd after 15... and he goes please WI score some runs, or it will be a boring one sided game... i was like yar if they score a 100, we will lose, please forget your entertainment, and hope they get out early... but he was adamant, and got what he wished for...

after that, it is safe to say that every time a wicket fell this happened to him... :slap

35. MR__KHAN__JI

MR__KHAN__JI Talented

Sep 5, 2010
    Hafeez is the main culprit IMO.... i have been saying for yonks that he is not a leader. ...

This tournie has proved it. ..

36. Energy

Energy Cornered Tiger

Apr 22, 2012
    Its funny how the same people (Malik, Kami and Hafeez) barring Farhat were at the forefront of embarrassment in the Champions Trophy are at the front yet again in an ICC tournament.

Now the selectors next mission would be get them back for the World Cup and who'd argue against that.

37. ComradeVenom

Jul 24, 2012
    In a fair law abiding society there would be a serious investigation as to why these players keep getting selected. How is it that 100% of the fans agreed Pre tournament that these players were useless but the experts were unable to?

38. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Shocking stats. These snakes keep slithering their way in the side- whilst likes of Sharjeel did not get a SINGLE game.

39. Saj

Saj Formerly Saj001

Jun 2, 2012
    They were rubbish in CT and somethings never change.

40. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Not a single quality batsman. A team that is reliant on the bowlers getting cheap wickets because the batsmen cant handle a competitive total is a recipe for disaster.
    If pak are ever to reach an international standard we have to dump All the old guard including some of the decent performers. We need to get rid of the hafeezs, the maliks, the afridis etc etc and start from scratch. The old guard will always encourage this same environment, culture and style of play. We will take a pasting but in the long term we'll be better for it.
    Is anyone a mujrim? No not really a mujrim would be someone who didnt play to their capabilities. These guys are mentally fragile. They are not like players of old such as miandad. There is no grit in any of them. I guarantee you that our batsman lost their bottle as soon as Bravo smacked gul around and out of the park. They are instilling the same mentality into the youngsters. That is why I say get rid of them all and start from scratch.