Triple H sends a custom-made championship belt to England after World Cup triumph

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, Jul 21, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    WWE superstar Triple H (Paul Michael Levesque) congratulated England cricket team on winning the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 at Lord’s on July 14.

The chief operating officer (COO) of WWE honoured the English team with a custom made WWE championship belt on Friday. The customized belt has the England team’s logo on the side plates.

Triple H took to Twitter to announce that Eoin Morgan and boys will be presented with a custom made WWE Championship belt.

“An incredible tournament, an awe-inspiring final, and a team of worthy champions. Congratulations to @EnglandCricket for winning the ICC Men’s @CricketWorldCup 2019! This custom @WWE Championship is YOURS! @WWEUK,” Triple H wrote on his official Twitter handle.

England’s right-handed batsman Jos Buttler replied to the tweet saying, “Royal rumble lads last man standing keeps the belt?”

To which Liam Plunkett, tweeted a hands-up emoji in response.

https://arysports.tv/wwe-superstar-...ionship-belt-england-after-world-cup-triumph/

2. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Where is ours for Champions Trophy 17

3. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Lol I think we beat Indians too hard. If we fannied about and took it to last ball then maybe..

4. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    no WWE just showing their bias here. They give IPL winners the title every year

They just dont have anything to do with Pakistan atm otherwise we would be getting the Title

had someone in their interest won the Champions Trophy, they would have given them the title

5. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    I see what you mean.
    WWE is nonsense anyways.. that organisation doesn't matter one bit

6. PakistanZindabad!

PakistanZindabad! Cornered Tiger

Sep 29, 2012
    I thought you were a WWE superfan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    whats that got to do with anything discussed in this thread ?

8. PakistanZindabad!

PakistanZindabad! Cornered Tiger

Sep 29, 2012
    Didn’t expect you to be so outspoken against them lol. Surprised WWE even paid attention to the CWC though in the first place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk