[VIDEO] Shoaib Akhtar is not criticizing but doing personal attack: Sarfraz

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, Jan 29, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    "Look I made a mistake, I accepted it and I was punished"

"Many thanks to PCB that they handled the matter very well and fulfill necessary requirements"

"Afterwards ICC's announced it decision, which is in front of you"

"Shoaib Akhtar is not criticizing but doing personal attack"

2. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Lol, Remember the time when Sarfraz was our main hope, lol I was thinking we lost in Aus Odi series because Sarfraz was not there, lol, lol, lol, lol.

3. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Phele to yeh batayein Shoaib Akhtar ne kaha kiya Sarfraz ke baare mein aur jo bhi kaha theek kaha in my opinion cus i personally know Sarfraz from teenage. In my opinon, Shoaib Malik can be Captain in limited overs cricket for us till the World Cup 2019 as handling captaincy, keeping and everything in 3 formats is a heavy load on Sarfraz's shoulders which takes a heavy toll on him. Sarfraz can continue Captaincy in test cricket in my opinion!! Reduced workload and pressure would reduce burden on Sarfraz as right now he is taking too much stress due to team's performance or lack of it and therefore committing grave mistakes! It's time to relieve him of some responsibilities. After the World Cup I think Sarfraz can maybe take over and build a new team for us!!

4. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    sorry bolo teh Sarfraz sare ko represent kar raha hai, yeh personal attack hogaya, kamaal kehta hai banda.

5. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016

6. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    ‘Akhtar is doing personal attacks on me’ Sarfraz says on his return

Pakistan team’s suspended captain, Sarfraz Ahmed on his return to Karachi said that it was his mistake and he got the punishment for it by the International Cricket Council (ICC).

Sarfraz while talking to the media at the Karachi Airport said that he said those words in the heat of the moment, but anyway he said sorry for the offence.

“I accepted my punishment and this matter must not get any more hype,” said Sarfraz who is positive to make a strong comeback as team’s captain.

Sarfraz lashed out at Pakistan’s former fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar for criticising him for passing racist comments during the match. “He is doing personal attacks on me,” he said.

It is pertinent to mention here that Akhtar in his video message criticized Sarfraz for passing racial comments against Andile Phehlukwayo during the second ODI against South Africa and demanded him to apologize publicly.

Sarfraz, on the other hand, praised the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for cooperating with him in this matter. “PCB handled this issue very well,” he stated.

The ICC banned Sarfraz for four international matches following his racial comments. The PCB then decided to call skipper back home to give him some rest. In his absence, Shoaib Malik will lead the side during the final ODI and T20I series.

https://arysports.tv/akhtar-doing-personal-attacks-me-sarfraz-says-his-return/

7. Sultan Yusuf

Sultan Yusuf Emerging Player

Sep 1, 2010
    Everyone should keep quiet on this subject now.

I think once Shoaib chose to speak, he had no option but to say what he did - I wouldn’t classify it as personal. However, did he have to speak in the first place? It’s different if you are asked your opinion, he voluntarily decided to make a comment which was not really needed.

Sarfraz has a right to interpret it as “personal”. However again, no need to publicly say it and mention Shoaib.

As they say, 9/10 of wisdom is silence and these guys clearly feel differently

8. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    Some of our ex-crickets do everything and dont miss such opportunities to stay relevant.

9. Energy

Energy Whispering Death

Apr 22, 2012
    Akhtar did go over the top for the sake of media stunt.

10. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    Sarfraz needs to pick his battles wisely. Shoaib Akhtar is one of the guys who have been supporting him for the past couple of years and defends his poor performance. Sarfraz is trying to come off as the victims here which will only backfire. He uttered the words. He needs to face the music. Stop trying to be the victi.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    It’s not a personal attack.

12. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Sarfraz acting childish

13. Mohan

Mohan Formerly 'Captain Clutch'

Nov 4, 2014
    How is this a personal attack?

14. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    I agree that Malik is a far better captain than Sarfraz. The team looked completely different under him.

Having said that, at this level players have to learn to take pressure. Dhoni kept wickets as well as captained India in all three formats for a decade. He never complained. In fact we had a very tough time removing him from his kursi :D

15. saiyan0321

saiyan0321 Whispering Death

Oct 5, 2014
    It really depends on how you take it. One person may constitute an attack as personal whereas a third person may think that the attacking person is simply highlighting the first one's flaws...

All in all he himself is saying don't hype it up but he has again thrown a rock in water by pointing out akhtar... If the entire management would keep quite like malik did then maybe this issue will die out. Plus he really needs to avoid press.

16. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Sarfaraz should stop acting as a victim. He did a mistake and he is punished for that. Should keep his mouth shut and avoid such childish comments. It is simple say no comments and move on.

17. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    Of course its not, Sarfraz is trying to make it look like. He needs to understand not everyone will sugarcoat things.

18. Patriot

Patriot Boom Boom

Oct 8, 2014
    remember when Shoaib used to play he thought everyone had a personal agenda against him and now he's opening his mouth based on nothing.

Sell out.

19. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    Opening his mouth based on nothing?

20. Sultan Yusuf

Sultan Yusuf Emerging Player

Sep 1, 2010
    I agree he should not have said anything here, but there is a lot of truth that people were against him when he was playing. Especially after inzi took over

21. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Tracer Bullet

Dec 26, 2011
    What did Akhtar say?

22. Del

Del Whispering Death

Dec 21, 2016
    Refer to post # 5.

23. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    I like shoaib.. in fact he is one of my favt but he should be the last person talking about someone behaviour/attitude/discipline.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

24. TaQvinaToR

TaQvinaToR Youngsta Beauty

Sep 28, 2018
    Nothing wrong with Akhter's statement. Sarfu is showing his true class " Gawaar ". After WC 2019, he needs to be dropped and we should groom a young blood. As far as malik is concern, He is a veteran player doesn't make him a class player and his performance in the past 2 years have been similar to Babar Azam. Malik keeps on braggin in his interviews that we seniors should take more responsibility, seniors are the backbone on the team, senior player should fart or burp first. This seniors mentality only exist in Pakistan.

25. Mohan

Nov 4, 2014
    ^^ Malik's performance has been similar to Babar Azam's over the last 2 years? Then what exactly is the problem with your batting @ASLI-PATHAN ???

26. TaQvinaToR

TaQvinaToR Youngsta Beauty

Sep 28, 2018
    my bad typo error, Malik's performance is nowhere close to Babar Azam