[VIDEO] Yasir Hussain draws ire for showering Iqra Aziz with kisses after proposing her.

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Del, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    In a dramatic move, actor Yasir Hussain proposed to girlfriend Iqra Aziz at Lux Style Awards 2019 on Sunday and as the actress said yes, he showered her with kisses and hugs on their memorable occasion, but ended up drawing ire of their fans.

Yasir got on one knee last night at the mega award show and proposed to his lady love as the onlookers cheered on. The videos of the duo embracing each other after the proposal have been making rounds on the internet.

https://www.brecorder.com/2019/07/0...-with-kisses-after-proposing-her-at-lsa-2019/

Video

Some Reactions

Then Hamza came in their defense

And here are the questions Veena Ji threw at Hamza

https://twitter.com/iVeenaKhan/status/1148341419855294464

Veena's input in this matter actually amazed me, lol.

2. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I know its none of your business, but I must say, what Yasir did wasn't necessary.

You have only proposed her, this kissing & hugging in public doesn't paint a good picture. You can do your business in private but its a not wise move to do it in the middle of a function.

3. Pakistanalltheway

Pakistanalltheway Smooth Operator

Jul 16, 2012
    Never thought I would ever say this but I agree with Veena Malik. When you do anything in public you run the risk of people talking about what you did, that's a fact of life. On the religious side of things I find it hilarious that Hamza Ali Abbasi quoted Hadiths on not judging etc but willfully missed out anything to do with what occurred. Btw I dont even know who these people are I am sure they don't care about my opinions either I just saw it on Twitter.

4. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    I don't understand why this is done in public. This guy Yasir is a bit of a jungali.

5. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    Not sure why it was done on public. There is no need for such things. However I do feel that a lot of people are judging this as if they never saw it before. I hate to be that guy, there are a lot of haram things we do in our day. Going off judging somebody like this is not right. Cause in the end we all will go in our own graves. Should this guy have expressed himself better? Absolutely, but what is up with these hypocritical people talking of moralities and religion. Do half of them follow there own principles?

6. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    who ?

I only know Veena Malil's name from OP lulz

7. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    well only valid point people can make is that as a muslim they aren't married or engaged yet so yeah its not deemed good in Islam to have any physical contact unless required

but its really funny though how people come out like this and start shaming a person in public when there is a hadith stating if you want to correct someone, correct him in private and NOT in a crowd.

8. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    Yeah I hate this mob mentality. It does not encourage people to practice this religion.

9. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  10. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    [​IMG]

11. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Unbelievable, this guys is still talking and defending his actions.

12. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    Even the girl defended it. These guys have a separate view of morals.

13. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I dont care whatsoever they do in their private life, however, when such acts are done in public that too in an Islamic country then eyebrows will be raised, questions will be asked and backlash will be triggered.

14. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    I mean what can they really do? Stone em to death? The two should have known better before doing such act. Its clear what they did is a reflection of there society which is very western these days.

15. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Where that come from? And who has said it in the first place?

All we and others are saying what they did is wrong, and they are defending their actions. Thats all...

16. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    Usually when such actions happen Islamic countries take that action. No one really said it. I was just pointing out there is nothing that can be done about it cause its clear these two people don’t think its wrong. How do you convince someone who does not share the same morale values as you?

17. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Its just about calling spade a spade, I know they dont acknowledge it, however, on contrary they're also facing the heat and strong reaction from people.

18. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    I know but I find it very contradictory to what these people themselves really do. All of a sudden these people are remembering Allah when this happens. When they do other sins and they don’t think of Allah. Veena Malik is one example of that.

19. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Veena also faced lots n lots of heat for her actions. These would have to, because they belong to media, work in drama's and movies. Therefore people observer their every single move, which is not the case with any random person.

20. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    Its all gonna be shoved under a carpet and all will move on.

21. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Chumma chaatian chal rahi hain public mein.

Kuch to log kaheinge, logon ka kaam hai kehna.

22. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    I like iqra aziz, she is cute. Yasir Hussain though is quite a different guy. He has that villian look on his face lol. And his sense of humor is a little off.

23. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Lol its their life u suppose but it ain't half crass.
    PS... Why do pakistanis need diamond rings? They too preoccupied with being white.

24. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Veena Malik is like cultural herpes.... You just can't get rid of her... Ps what she famous for? Something mildly resembling acting?