Wahab Riaz is a very good selection in my opinion!

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Shahzad.Firdous, May 22, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Pakistan needed him, he is a great selection in my opinion as Junaid wasnt bowling with any aggression whatsoever. Their body language was down and when Amir and Wahab and Shadab will come back in the bowling attack, they will change the body language of Pakistan team altogether!! Wahab Riaz will come back with fresh mind as he has been away from intl scene for last 2 yrs! Great selection I would say!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful / Interesting Useful / Interesting x 1
    • List
  2. Sultan Yusuf

Sultan Yusuf Talented

Sep 1, 2010
    I’m not too happy about the selection and how we got there, but I do have a feeling he will have a good tournament.

3. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    I hope and pray for wahab that he has a good tournament. he seems to put in quite a bit of effort but doesnt always have the same effect.

4. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    I hope to God he has a great tournament but I can foresee my blood pressure rising like a rocket as he bowls leg-side and off-side and short rubbish and gets hit for boundary after boundary at Trent Bridge and onwards.

Allah karay I'm wrong.

5. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    I don't know why but as the opening matches get closer Im gaining confidence in Wahab. He seems a different bowler these days.

6. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    He will blast india out mark my words!!

7. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
    I hope using his experience, he will finally bowl full as needed in england and not his usual short and wide rubbish.

8. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    if your success track record is anything to go by that must mean he's going to hit the world record for most uneconomic figures ever.

9. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    2 saal baad comeback ho raha hai obviously aur hua bhi is tarah hai us ne apne flaws iron out kiye honge he was struggling not his fault. he had technical issues in his bowling and mental issues as well. Being away from international cricket would have taught him a lesson and there would be some change!! Jab banda 2 saal cricket choro professional life se bhi out hojata hai to he gets time to think and sort out his problems!! It can break you emotionally but it builds you too!! Aur sab se barh kar experience has got some value at big stage and Junaid was struggling for pace, he was worn out completely, he want bowling full throttle which was evident. Junaid ke saath bhi reconditioning hone ja rahi hai but i dont think after 2 years, Junaid will be able to stage a comeback like Wahab cus Wahab still has some cricket left in him a couple of years I would say!

10. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    I have a soft corner for wahab but again this is just based on hope that he will do well rather than based on his recent performances.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

11. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    yes thank good ness for that freshness after two years, and all that experience. against the mighty top ranked Afghanistan.

Screenshot 2019-05-24 at 15.30.11.png

12. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    Wahab came back very well, was getting reverse.I hope he does well in WC.

13. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    lol saw what he did at the end!! Bowlers of the match for me were Wahab and Imad for Pakistan!!

14. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Wahab is on a different level swing he gets those yorkers and reverse swing going. Not another bowler in the world who creates excitement like him

15. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    Bowled much fuller in the end - becomes a different bowler altogether when he attacks the stumps

Unfortunately didn't do it enough

16. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    You need to wait for the match to end man.

17. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Awesome stuff from Wahab with the old ball at the death. Exactly what we need. Full fast Yorkers

18. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
    Yeah, such a basic thing that every layman cricket fan can see it. A smart coach/captain would make sure to repeatedly push him to bowl full and at the stumps. Sadly, i am not confident in such basic abilities in our captain or coaches.

19. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Shouldnt be for our captain to have to tell the brainless lot to bowl full/yorkers.

Its basics...in fact beyond basics!