1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Were you a bullied at school or were you the bully?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Mercenary, May 15, 2012.

1. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    I've never thought of myself as a bully at school and I dont feel that I was a bully but when I remember some of things I used to do, it's a fine line between having a laugh and being a bully.

Some of the following things that I did at school would be considered bullying in todays wishy-washy world where everyone is a cry-a-baby but at the time it was just kids having fun...

* we used to play football at the top of a steep bank at the back of our school field and once (for a laugh) i rolled a mota (fatty) from my class down the bank and he started crying but it wasnt done maliciously.

* a guy from Pakistan joined our class and he didnt know any english so he used to ask me and my best mate how to spell things. We used to make him write stuff like 'I love you Miss' and 'I pooed myself in my sleep last night' At first she thought he had a crush on her but when she found out we got into a lot of trouble!

* I was always stirring fights between people (dont you dare say nothing changes) and my crowning achievment was getting the two fattest guys in school to fight each other. It wasn't easy but I fgot it done in the end. Sadly I missed it myself because I was in detention in science class on an unrelated matter. Another fight I stirred (and missed) was between two of the shortest guys in the school. Apparently it got broken up by the guys gathered to watch it because one of the idiots brought in knuckle dusters and a chain... :eek:

...I wasnt a bully at all but were any of you? Or were you the one who got bullied?

2. karachigirl

karachigirl Tracer Bullet

Sep 6, 2011
    I'm not a bully, though at times I make a lot of smart alecky remarks to people, and kick them when they deserve it (what can I do, I play soccer?)

I do get bullied sometimes, though I don't give a c*** to what the other person is saying. Haters gonna hate

3. Energy

Energy Cornered Tiger

Apr 22, 2012
    Bullied in the early days (grade 3-4), the guys used to make me field only and did not give me batting or bowling. :(

Things changed a lot after that!

4. NO 1 AFRIDI FAN

NO 1 AFRIDI FAN Talented

Aug 30, 2011
    Never have got bullied. Never have been a bully. Though, I have had the tedious remarks about being short from the lanky goray at times. However, that was not bullying as it was just for fun. I don't bully people, just mess around with them. I would never bully anyone, imagine how it'd feel if it was me in their position getting bullied?

5. Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman Smooth Operator

Jun 12, 2011
    Gorah called me a paki at school once. I didnt take offense, but considering our school was 95% pakistani the poor old gorah didnt come out too good. My favourite teacher asked me who was involved but i said i didnt see didley. He knew i was lying but he knew i wasn't going to snitch. The Gorah was a bloody mess and never came back to school.

6. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Yeah there was this girl in school who use to take my pencil and other stationary things right at the time when teacher used to be dictating something or even during exams. She used to sit just behind my desk.

7. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Aug 31, 2011
    well i used to get alot of taunts because my second name was the same as that of a dictator in iraq

so didnt mind it much but religion class one day i got fed up with this one guy...got up from my seat walked forward punched him in the face 3 times then smacked his head off the radiator and sat back down to a quiet class and a few chuckles

funnily enough nothing happened to me because they were seen as the racists lol...

8. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    facepalm

i was bullied so much in college ... there were like 35 girls in our class and only 8/9 boys facepalm and all those girls were so talented lol.. there was no boy in top 7, i was number 8th in the class and like every teacher used to have a go at me facepalm... some really depressing time

last day at college was such a relief :D

9. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    Never got bullied and never knowingly bullied anyone. Now that I look back I think there are a few things I shouldn't have done to certain people.

10. Victorious Pakistan

Victorious Pakistan Smooth Operator

Feb 29, 2012
    Much the same as Inswinger. Never got bullied but looking back at some things i did to some people and thinking i shouldn't have.

11. Cover Drive

Cover Drive Talented

Apr 13, 2012
    Concur with Inswinger bhais post

I have never bullied anyone nor was bullied, however, in hindsight I do regret doing stuff which I shouldn't have done.

For example, I once fought with a guy in Grade 3 (if I remember correctly), so we had a fight in play area (all sand area) I got angry at this guy laid him on ground, sat on his stomach and slapped his face. Worst was I took sand and poured in his mouth!!

I really regret and am ashamed of this act of mine :(.

12. Prince Pathan

Aug 31, 2011

alaka sanga pukhtun eh ? :p

13. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    35 are just too much man.... :p

14. Prince Pathan

Aug 31, 2011
    1 knife is enough for 1000 tomatoes

15. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    Got bullied in 1st class - not after that.

Not intenionally been the bully or bullied anyone though I had some cheeky comments coming out of my mouth here and then. Explosive anger at times with people calling me arrogant sometimes....

16. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
  17. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    I wonder if I do come accross as Arrogant on forums :thinking

18. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    I feel intimated by Pboys posts...I think hes bullying me online.....

Pakistaniboy ^

19. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
  20. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    Pakistaniboy , how arrogant of you to post three times in a row on this thread.

21. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    I have been abit of a bully and also been bullied.. Would like to share later on...

22. TM Riddle

TM Riddle Smooth Operator

Feb 2, 2013
    NO ..actually I used to bully students , it was fun

23. iAd

iAd Sultan of Swing

Nov 9, 2012
    LOL. Why? Kya ker thay thay?

24. TM Riddle

TM Riddle Smooth Operator

Feb 2, 2013
    many things lol though I feel guilt when I think about them

25. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    Never bullied or been bullied.

Have had a lot of banter though.

26. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    Guilty as charged :D

27. P.B

P.B Smooth Operator

Sep 16, 2012
    Bit of both.

28. Rhythm

Rhythm Cornered Tiger

Nov 27, 2014
    I used to bully kids like PB.

29. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    Probably bullied people unintentionally at times :shrug Always try to apologise though

30. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
  31. KingOfDoosra

Jun 8, 2012
    Mans got back up

32. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012

Who's got your back?

33. KingOfDoosra

Jun 8, 2012
    Fireworks11

34. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012

I'll buy his loyalty with a Cristiano Ronaldo Man Utd signed shirt.

35. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Sep 22, 2012
    True friend will go out of their way to help you

36. WaQaReD!

WaQaReD! Talented

Sep 13, 2011
    was bullied as a little kid - he later went on to become my best friend(and also end up in prison twice, for 7 armed robberies and drug dealing)
    was also bullied in secondary school but that stopped when I battered him in front of about 100 people after he bullied a friend of mine
    I would like to batter him again but he kisses my arse any time he sees me

Have never bullied anyone or generally been mean to someone in a serious or degrading manner(excluding the time I battered the black guy outside his house whilst his mum watched but that was only because he actually started a fight with a brother of mine) which might be surprising to some considering I was involved in plenty of fights as a teen(including some with knives, machetes and baseball bats) and have been boxing for a fair time(and kickboxing for a bit when I was a teen)

I am not an angry person at all and don't like confrontation. It would ruin my morning dump when I had to worry about the fights from the night before. I far prefer being happy and having peace in my life. I have little time for dramatics

37. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014

have you proposed her yet :p
    x

38. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    I never bullied nor got bullied :shrug

Legend :shrug

The Dark Knight of School :shrug

Note Red Devil SwingNSeam P.B :shrug

39. WaQaReD!

WaQaReD! Talented

Sep 13, 2011

I went to an all boys school. Oh the irony (no homo)

40. Desi_Joker

Desi_Joker Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 18, 2012
    Got bullied in like secondary school, but all that changed once I went to high school.

Never bullied anyone. I'm generally a pretty calm person and a bit of a pacifist. :shrug