1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

What is going on in the PM-House?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Mars, Oct 26, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    The PM-house 4th floor was rumored to have become a night-club since the beginning of this era of PTI and Arif Hameed Bhatti has been recorded to have said that Naeem-ul-Haq was the main culprit in bringing along with himself, tens of fashion-model cum prostitutes with him.

Recently though, we saw on Instagram, a model named "Hareem Shah" wandering through the parliament lodges (In clothes which are highly inappropriate for the place) and sitting on the chair of our foreign minister and making "Tik Tok" videos on it.
    Had this been happening in the previous governments, I am sure there would have been more noise on it by the PTI social media team but right now, I have only seen excuses being made for the girl.
    Note that the PM house was supposed to be turned into a University, not a brothel.

At the seat supposed to be occupied by the foreign minister of Pakistan.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In the Parliament Lodges.
    [​IMG]

With several PTI members.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    This girl i don't know honestly who the hell is she. But she had got a strong hold over the bhudday tharkis of PTI including the Chief Tharki looking at the pictures above. They should all be ashamed of themselves. Looks like their Grand Daughter to be honest.

3. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    This girl along with a few other have single handedly hijacked the government with leaks of Sheikh Rasheed, Fiazul Hasan and others.

She also threatened that pti fans should restrain from abusing her or she'll leak IK vids.

Kuch sharam hoti hy kuch haya hoti hy..

4. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    hope she's single

5. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Another Gulalai aka drama

We all know what happened to her don't we.

6. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    Gulalai had a political goal.
    Hareems seems like a free spirit trying to get popular/make some money. understood since she is trying to become a social media star, a new obsession.

i honestly dont care what people do with their bodies thats their personal life. be it chohan, shiekh rasheed or rana sanaullah. also i dont care if sheikh rasheed is a character dheela/dil pheink and raja pervez ashraf is not but raja pervez ashraf is corrupt so i would worry more about him. also if sheikh rasheed is incompetent i would be equally worried.

7. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Gulalai? Dude this girl is completely different.

She has been roaming around the parliament lodges and official places without any problems despite being a nobody.
    She's leaking videos of government officials and there's dead silence on her from officials. It looks like the phrase in the urdu.

Is hammam mey sab nangay heyn.
    In this bathtub/room/harem everyone is naked.

8. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Do you realize that this means that the government is being blackmailed. Nobody wants their pants down videos to be leaked in public.

Clinton had to resign on an allegation..

9. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Is there any evidence of blackmail or are you talking rubbish?
    There are a lot of politicians that may fall for feminine charms.... but lets be honest Khan is probably immune to it... the dudes mixed it up with liz Hurley... LIZ EFFIN HURLEY. She looks stunning in her 50's let alone prime hurley

10. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    Hareem Shah is the latest messiah of woke brigade.. how the mighty have fallen hahaha

From nawaz sharif to maryam sharif to bilawal bhutto to fazlurehman and now reham shah. Bhahahahaha

But they wont learn and just love to be humiliated again n again n again.

11. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Who is she and whats her angle?

12. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    Some tik tok star. Nothing big .made few videos here n there n woke brigade is pinning their hopes on her

13. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Lets jump on the social media 'stars' bandwagon.... forget the guy whose reviving Pakistan.

14. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    That was america boy, nobody gets busted in Pakistan on being morally corrupt, apart from women. NAB chairman is still hanging around.

15. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    That doesn't mean they can't be blackmailed.

16. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    yo send me more details about the girl in dms

17. Disco Lemonade

Dec 17, 2009
    Point taken.

18. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    total non issue. some loud mouthed unimportant trollop who will be ignored as quickly as she was not ned by noonie desperados looking for anything to distract from their qaid bending over to the army.

lets talk about Nawaz-critically-ill-but-weirdly-still-hasnt-been-admitted-to-a-hospital-in-six-weeks sharif. or how he has suddenly approved the coat extension - I thought he thought the army were the greatest enemies of pakistan when he was releasing data for the indians to use against us?

19. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    maybe Nawaz has healing like wolverine.