1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

What is the future of Amir, Hassan and Wahab in white ball cricket?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, Jan 7, 2020.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    As we know Amir and Wahab chicken out and retired from Test. I acknowledge latter is too old for Test but same excuse doesnt go with former. When there is too much money to grasp with many T20 leagues around the world and ODI, so yeah, I get it, aroma of greed is very strong, specially for somebody like Amir who sold his country for money once.

And as for Hassan, apparently he has been injured. However, on contrary, seems like he is busy with extracurricular activities and enjoying life with his wife (thats is fine). So I am not sure how serious he is with his cricket.

[​IMG]

upload_2020-1-7_10-33-43.png

That said, now we have Shaheen, Naseem, Rauf & Hasnain, who could not only replace them in while ball circket but could do better than these, so question comes in mind, do we really need them? What is their future in white ball cricket?

Discuss...

2. Shahzad.Firdous

Shahzad.Firdous Cornered Tiger

May 29, 2010
    Amir has future and I think Hassan might have too when he returns. Hassan's future will depend on how good he is after the injury otherwise only person I see having some future in white ball cricket amongst these is Amir - the lone ranger!!

3. thair9999

thair9999 Emerging Player

Oct 17, 2010
    Shaheen is maturing into a good and smart bowler so he is going to be there. Our selectors most probably will pick Amir due to his experience. Naseem, Rauf & Hasnain as support for Shaheen and Amir.
    Hassan needs to regain his form first, I would not pick Wahab but you never know what Misbha is thinking.

4. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Agree with u, Misbah wont pick Wahab either. Its going to be Amir, Shaheen, Rauf, Shinwari & Faheem Ashraf.

5. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    we need Hasan Ali back in the squad at the earliest. Our bowling will be much much stronger

6. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    kis ki jaga khialo ge we have got better options in Amir, Rauf, Shaheen, Shinwari and Faheem Ashraf. You might argue with Faheem but to be honest he is more pacy than Hassan, who is a skiddy bowler but Faheem has extra couple of miles plus the heavy ball which gives him edge and Faheem can bowl with that new ball whereas we all saw what Hassan did with that new ball against India in World Cup!!

7. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Naseem ko filhaal white ball se door rakhein jab woh test format mein completely set ho jaye phir usko limited overs mein chance dijye ga woh bhi uska workload dekh kar we need him in test cricket desperately right now!!

8. Shahzad.Firdous

May 29, 2010
    Naseem agar injured ho jata hai phir Musa ko uski jaga chance dijye ga woh zaroor perform karega 1st test woh bhi Australian conditions mein easy nahi hota!! Musa ne bhi Warner ko no ball per out kiya tha!!