What kind of person are you?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Mohsin, Aug 17, 2012.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mohsin

Mohsin Cricistani

Feb 21, 2010
    So why kind of a person are you then? I personally have a VERY VERY VERY...VERY short fuse unfortunately. Am prone to getting angry easily, and when I get angry...I get ANGRY. I've tried to mellow and control the anger, but...well it's not just Pathan looks I seem to have been given, the temperament seems to have been instilled in me also lool
    An tbh it's kinda weird, because I try and be a nice guy. I'll always treat people the way I like to be treated myself and most people wouldn't think my fuse would be so short, the way I try and treat people (though if you cross me the wrong way...then...weelll...lol)

So wbu, what kind of a person are you?

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 2
    • List
  2. Bella

Bella Cricistani

Jan 24, 2010
    I am a very easy going person in most things in life.I am a good listener and genuinely interested in everyone.I think everyone has a story to tell. I am kind to people and animals.I am a person that would defend anyone that was being abused by other people whether it was from a racist,sexist or any other bigoted attack. I despise sheep like people and cowards that are afraid to speak up against their 'friends' and go along with things because of their fear.

• List
  3. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Cricistani

Jun 10, 2011
    i think only a close friend can describe you better, you will always be bias towards yaself :p

anyways iam very very very short tempered and emotional fella, but my anger is also a short one.

other than that iam not selfish not even when dealing with common people,its just not in my nature and i really really hate selfish people who will always think of their own benefits,lie to you, cheat on you and use you in every possible way.

My limitations are that i get confused very quickly :fp and decision power is bit weak, need to work on that. :afridi

4. Victorious Pakistan

Victorious Pakistan Cricistani

Feb 29, 2012
    What sort of person am i?

Well when i was at a younger age i had a very short temper and would tend to always end up having fights and starting trouble. It was something i could not really control, as somethings just bothered me i had a quick temper and would turn on people pretty quickly. I could not stand many thing's to be honest.
    As time has gone past, i have completely changed. All the things i used to do when i was a kid have gone and been thrown out the window. I have not been "Angry" for a very long time now, somehow i have managed to control myself and become quite the opposite; More a calm and friendly presence.
    Like i said above about how i always ended up having fight's etc, i must confess that i have changed so much i would not even hurt a fly now (which is very true).

I'm very easy to talk with type of guy and a pretty open person, and with that lot's of people tend to talk to me for hours upon hours, which has in end brought me to become a very good listener and someone who can give advice on matter's.

I don't know how to explain this, but no matter what is is someone ask's from me i find it hard to say "No", even if i dislike doing what is being asked and i can't be bothered, i always seem to make time to help people and put them before myself. (As nice as it may seem it does bring about other problems).

That sums me about up; not the moody and angry type of fella, infact quite the opposite.:good

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 3
    • List
  5. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    ^ You talk alot as well. :p

• Legacy Likes Legacy Likes x 3
    • List
  6. pak_fan_4_life

pak_fan_4_life Cricistani

May 14, 2012
    Most people, say i have a bubbly personality, and im always smiling, and never angry. But my mum says im lazy, which isnt true any more that was when i was younger.
    And my friends think i talk too much, and tell LAME JOKES, but my jokes aren lame, they dont have a sense of humour.
    Im not easily impressed, and i always seem to make friends with my own kind.
    When i want to do something i will do it, and i like to dream big, very big, but at the same time i like to make my dreams come true.

• List
  7. Inswinger

Inswinger Cricistani

Mar 6, 2010
    Straight-forward person with a short fuse and an intolerance for stupidity and ignorance.

8. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
  9. Inswinger

Inswinger Cricistani

Mar 6, 2010
    Yes. I can't stand with a poor sense of humor as well. Thanks for reminding me.

• List