What's Amir Yamin done wrong?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Mohammed Bilal, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    I don't understand this culture in Pakistan where people are picked on some other factors maybe name, maybe politics, maybe some mis put hope - I don't know. It really shocked me that Malik despite his record in England and his failures was preferred ahead of Haris Sohail. This is just one example. Amear Yamin he has just scored a century and has 4 wickets to his name in this ongoing game. He did well in his brief career. With bat he was extremely good and with ball he has been alright but why isn't he in the picture? Why is it Faheem all the time??

I can understand why Shubman Gill cannot replace Virat Kohli or why Karun Nair cannot make the Indian team but what I cannot understand is why Shoaob Malik plays ahead of Haris, why Umar and Shehzad play ahead of countless players and why Faheem gets to play ahead of Amear.

PCB acts like these 2nd class cricketers are Wasim Akram the irony though is that they actually eve kicked Wasim Akram out of the team.

2. iZaman

iZaman Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    It's obvious. Aamer Yamin is not a friend of Misbah.

3. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    The problem is his age, C (Misbah) things that you need to be in your 30's, preferably in last 30's than you are mature enough to play for Pakistan (means after many years of your before date).

4. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Not making the right contacts.

5. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Whispering Death

Dec 26, 2011
    Then why didn’t Arthur pick him? Was he not he’s friend too?

6. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    I don't know if it's part of human nature because apparently it is. People go for things that are not great but go for it anyways.

This series hasn't already finished and news flashing that Malik and Hafeez are in.