Where are they?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Cover Drive, May 29, 2012.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
  2. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
  3. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Winner of FIFA World Cup '18 Prediction Contest

Apr 26, 2011
    He had retired from forum life. Is active on twitter though.

4. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    Seem to be hurt Afridi is getting criticized. Would've been here had Misbah been in his place :)

5. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Sultan of Swing

Sep 22, 2012
  6. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    Like Afridi was never criticized before. As far as I remember people are bashing him since his debut.

Misbah & Afridi both got their fair share of criticism.

7. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
  8. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Sultan of Swing

Sep 22, 2012
    i have sent a request to him

9. Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne Smooth Operator

May 22, 2012
    I missed this place. Who from the all timers is still consistently active?

10. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Tracer Bullet

Nov 13, 2015
    @Passionate Pakistani Come back.. You can 'slap and kick' us all you want but please come back... This forum is silent silent and boring without u..... :p

11. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Don't tell me he has retired with Afridi? :(

12. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Great to see @Markhor back. I remember him being one of the more active posters here on CS when i joined back in 2011. Always good to see an old face

13. Markhor

Markhor Talented

May 9, 2010
    Thanks ! My last post here was Christmas Day 2012 which is crazy, but there's some quality posters here and want to engage more here again.

14. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010
    The forum has seem to have taken a hit since the CT was over and now it's pretty dead most of the time.

Most of the regulars who were coming and posting have also now left it seems....

I was searching for this thread for sometime and finally found it today!

15. Munna

Munna Moderator-e-Aala

Oct 4, 2014
    Its off season. We are relaxing.

16. chandtara

chandtara Mr Cricistan

Jun 18, 2011
    Might have to go on a tagging spree at this rate

17. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010
    Even I'll need that at this rate.

18. Double Agent

Double Agent Youngsta Beauty

Jun 27, 2017
    lolz everyones asleep. whaat a boring forum

19. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010
    So what's your idea to make it lively?

20. Double Agent

Jun 27, 2017
    yo i aint no admin why you asking me lolz

21. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010
    Lol!

You don't have to be one to suggest something.

22. Double Agent

Jun 27, 2017
  23. CricketFan96

CricketFan96 Smooth Operator

Aug 4, 2012
    There's no Pak cricket to discuss tbh. Hopefully the PCB can organise a series soon.

24. Omar

Omar Cricistan Moderator

Jan 27, 2010
    Other forums still have posters around and active. Just that we need to come out with plans how to keep CS moving throughout the year as many people go and don't even come back at such times.

25. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Kaptaan

Jul 20, 2012
    Logged in to just check how things are going and this place is really quiet. I suppose it just tells you how people have moved on with their lives with work, studies, some people gotten married, others engaged etc.

Every good thing must come to an end. This forum been great and I appreciate everyone who posted here and the work of those involved higher up in the hierarchy.

26. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    This is the only Pakistani forum I post in since in the other one I am banned. I really want this one to succeed or else I won't have a place to talk about Pakistan cricket. I think you guys need to focus more on the content. You need posters who activily post with great cricket analyzes. Problem is the current posters here have a attention span of a goldfish. If anyone puts an effort in making a great post he hardly gets any attention from the other posters. This site has a difficult competition with another board that is ment to be based around the samething. So gotta do something different to attract people to this place.

27. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
  28. Donal Cozzie

Donal Cozzie Smooth Operator

Nov 4, 2014
    What happens when 90% of members all join at the same time and very few active new members follow. The gradual slowdown of activity by founders hasnt been replaced by new posters as it is in other forums.

29. Donal Cozzie

Donal Cozzie Smooth Operator

Nov 4, 2014
    I really like this place tbh, but I dont have much time to post any more, barely post on any forum on a regular basis nowadays aside from when Ireland play or I have some spare time. Say I've made at most 300 posts on PP this year. Been like that past 3 years now tbh. But nobody at CS seems to try attract new members.....

30. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
    Shaz619 still posts on PP.

31. ElRaja

ElRaja Talented

Jan 12, 2013
    agree with @Don Corleone , if u look at the demographics of this site its pbly a lot older than PP. also a lot of topics have been discussed to the point where people kinda agreed to disagree.

personally i used to be very politically opinionated, opinionated in general, but as ive grown older i dont really give a shit anymore, i have my opinions, others have theres, and i don't see whats to gain by arguing with strangers.

32. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    I am not him. I am Zohaib Shah.

33. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    I think debating helps with gaining knowledge, accepting another's opinion by writing your own. It helps with seeing if your point of view is actually a solid one or is it full of delusion? The thing is there can be a healthy debate with people who actually listen. It makes what you say mean more. It has certainly helped me in my life cause now I know if I believe something I truly believe it. I don't shy away from a little debate because it makes me learn something new about myself and another's own point of view. Although there are exceptions to that. There are people who actually waste your time on the internet while others who actually don't cause they are not only knowledgeable in what they say, they even have a tendacy of listening to what you say and respond accordingly.

34. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    Here and there. How are you?

35. ElRaja

ElRaja Talented

Jan 12, 2013
    totally agree with this, but i need to know who i'm arguing with, you cant separate an argument from the person making it for mine.

when i have deep debates with my mates, i know exactly how there thought processes have developed because i've grown with them from when we didn't know jack from shit.

we are all to a huge extent products of our experiences, and when u can discount for why people have certain biases its far easier to reach an understanding of why you believe something yourself, its self reflective in a way beyond simply the merits of the argument.

i hold very little value for having unstinting belief in anything, i'm a very different person now to who i was ten years ago, and id hate to think id be exactly the same person ten years down the line. accepting i don't know shit is liberating.

36. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Surviving. Good to see u still around.

37. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
  38. Prince Pathan

Prince Pathan Cornered Tiger

Aug 31, 2011
    No you will find that when fully active there are greater levels of intellectual discussion here, most of the people on this forum are very highly educated and relatively successful unlike the trash on PakPassion. We have a cricistan group chat on twitter which I feel is where most of us communicate with each other.

Pakistan also barely play so difficult to get activity going, the games have also stopped

39. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    I am here bro. How r u ?

40. s2k

s2k Tracer Bullet

Mar 23, 2012
    I ok sir.How r u?