Who is going to win this ICC CWC 2019?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by kushagra29, Jul 11, 2019.

Who is gonna win this CWC 2019

Poll closed Jul 14, 2019.
  1. NZ

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. AUS

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. ENG

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. kushagra29

kushagra29 Youngsta Beauty

Jul 10, 2019
    Time for some fun. Predict your winner

2. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Australia

3. PakistanZindabad!

PakistanZindabad! Cornered Tiger

Sep 29, 2012
    England

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    New Zealand.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree / Dislike Disagree / Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I want NZ to lift the trophy.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Pakistanalltheway

Pakistanalltheway Smooth Operator

Jul 16, 2012
    I want England to but having a feeling New Zealand are gonna come out on top.

• List
  7. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Emerging Player

Apr 16, 2010
    60 40 in favor of England.

8. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    England

If they don’t win it here they never will.

• Disagree / Dislike Disagree / Dislike x 2
    • List
  9. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Whispering Death

May 22, 2012
    NZ for sure. Don't be fooled by the English, they're all still arrogant pricks.

10. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    @Shaz130

Stop abusing of the ratting system.

11. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    Should put a limit on it if its against the rules.

12. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    There is not limit, however, it doesnt mean that you start using it against everybody.

If you dont like something, then either have argument or just ignore the post. But stop acting like 10 years old.

You have been doing it since past few days for no reason. Who else on this forum have you seen doing it?

People are already complaining about this behavior of yours.

13. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016

I use it cause its available. Your just mad cause I am using what is available more that anyone here. If the idea was to reply to everyone you disagree with than why is it there? This makes no sense.

14. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I am sorry but what your doing this doesnt make any sense at all. Whats the point of using it against every single poster who doesnt agree with your opinion?

And did you just said that you're using it because its available - again you can better, dont act like 10 years old.

15. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    The point is to use a system that available for me to use. This is not the first forum I use this sort of system in. I use it where ever I go and none of them bring up this silly argument.

If the goal is to use less of this than why is it available or not limited to use? Why are you expecting other people to not use it much? Btw by calling me 10 its not making you any smarter. You got a system like this and are getting mad at someone for using it. Don’t want people to abuse it than either get rid of it or limit it.

16. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
    I want NZ to win but regardless of who wins, Pakistan is the only team that beat both the finalists while overrated India lost to Eng and had their match abandoned against NZ.

17. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    Hopefully NZ, will be really happy for them.

18. kushagra29

Jul 10, 2019
    I'm sure, Its really going to be good contest. The two teams who haven't won a 50-over WC trophy are competing now. Honestly, Im very happy now as I'm bored of seeing the same winners over the time. I hope both the teams put a proper fight and make the final exciting!!

19. kushagra29

Jul 10, 2019
    I'm half-agreed. You can't guarantee that u will not get a better team than now. ENG took almost 29 years to reach another final. If they play to their full potential with the kind of team they have now, its gonna be a cake-walk for them. On the other hand, we can't take NZ for granted. They always enter any tournament as underdogs but they shocks everyone with their performances. That is why they are playing 2nd consecutive WC finals. As a cricket lover, I just want a Nerves-dying final:)

20. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016

I am just saying this is there golden opportunity of bring home what they created at the home of Cricket. This victory will be there retribution of not winning it in 1992. This final feels like a what if final. What if Pakistan’s luck during the 1992 WC ran out and they never made it to the semi finals. Back than it was the strong New Zealand team that suffered that harsh fate our team suffered this year. Now they got to be where they wanted to be back than. Will it be New Zealand’s cup or Englands? All will be decided in a match to finally rest the 1992 misery they suffered. As a cricket fan I cannot be even more excited!

21. kushagra29

Jul 10, 2019
    Lets see mate. We are just two days away to know who is the new champion:)

22. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    Can’t wait. Gonna try to watch the whole thing.

23. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    There is nothing silly about it, you have done in another thread and now you have done it again. Its very obvious now that clearly you're not smart enough to handle it as it should be. Name me one other poster who dislikes every single post of all the posters who dont agree with his opinion? I dont know what is so difficult to comprehend it?

FYI: We had similar incidents wherein posters were not wise enough to use rating accordingly, therefore, it was taken away from them.

Anyways, no point in dragging this argument unnecessarily any further. I have made my point crystal clear, there is nothing left to say or explain how to use ratting.

24. Shaz130

Shaz130 Emerging Player

Dec 29, 2016
    Yes its silly because you have a rating system with no limits and your complaining that someone is using it more than others. Its silly that its there in the first place when you dislike people abusing it. And its silly cause instead of questioning your own system your upset at another person, your expecting them to have the same morality as you.

Let me make myself clear. I used it intentionally cause its there for me to use. I see nothing wrong with using it cause I don’t see how it effects the site. I do not care how many people use it lesser than me. The fact you know I do shows you have more time to notice what I do than others. You know damn well this is less of your problems and yet you go after it anyways. I have admin places myself I know how mods like you work. And I can tell you it is silly. If you take my rating system away it won’t effect me. I use it cause its there for me to use.