Who is the bigger culprit of the game we lost today?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, May 12, 2019.

1. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    Haris Sohail looks embarrassing man. Someone kick him out ASAP.

2. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Imam Ul haq, this game suited his style but he messed up which put us under immense pressure.

3. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I will reiterated what I said in other thread.

Hafeez and Imam are culprit in today's game - they literally gifted their wickets, specially Hafeez who gave catch on full-toss that too of Finch - I mean are you kidden me man?

Once these two are gone, Finch deployed Cumming and Starc and went for kill and in the process Malik and Asif were gone.

However, Hassan and Wahab, in spite of all their limitation showed that they've balls and still kept us in the game.

So blame goes to Imam, Hafeez, Malik mahoos, and Asif for today's lost.

4. Energy

Energy Cornered Tiger

Apr 22, 2012
    Malik and Asif are playing as batsmen and you expect them to score runs.

5. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Tracer Bullet

May 22, 2012
    Malik and Asif are obvious mujrims, but Imam and Hafeez should've been smarter. 30-40 more runs in their partnership and this game was won.

6. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    Completely agree mate.

I've been screaming my neck off. 'Malik can't bat England', 'Malik can't bat in SENA'..... I've heard this response 'but Babar averages 30 in England'. Let's not even go there. Malik is not even a cricketer. Would Rizwan have not scored more then Malik?? Would Haris not of?? This guy is beyond pathetic. I mean I feel like swearing at him but it's a waste.... Malik is just a nonsense coward. Hafeez I've been backing because he's a man unlike Malik. Even today did he not get a wicket? Did he not make 48??

7. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
  8. CricketFan96

CricketFan96 Smooth Operator

Aug 4, 2012
    Asif. Can’t bat, can’t bowl and can’t field. Cost us the game today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Asif Lallu Ali

10. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    Pak fans need to stop acting as if he is some Jos Buttler, our batting should follow the Indian way. We don't necessarily need power hitting to get to 340. Anyone can hit at 270-3. A true player would have in Asif position won you the match. That's a true player.

Number one he cannot bowl, number two he cannot bat and number three he cannot field. Catch kis khushi meh chor rahe ho?

11. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011
    [​IMG]

Pakistan the only team in negative.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful / Interesting Useful / Interesting x 1
    • List
  12. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    little things add up. I presume this is just ground fielding and not runs after dropped catches. Fielding, game awareness and planning. Did all of them we would have won.

13. ASLI-PATHAN

Apr 26, 2011

14. Mohsin

Mohsin Cornered Tiger

Feb 21, 2010
    Everyone bar Amir and Wahab.

15. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
    Wahab didn't even bowl his full quota

16. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    When he was doing good, this shows that captaincy was poor.

The major culprits were Malik,Asif and Zaman.These so called batters should be ashamed on seeing wahab and hassan bat and scoring runs.

17. isaacking

isaacking Talented

Jul 16, 2010
    Funny thing that in WC92 Pakistan team carried one out of form Mr. S MALIK but as it was lead by Imran it won.

WC2019 there is still out of class S. Malik in team but no Imran to lead from front.

One more lost & we have wait for this Wc to get over to rebuilt the team without the current mid order.

I don't understand this love for Hassan Ali where u let him bowl his quota while not using a
    Raiz for 10 over.

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

18. PakistanZindabad!

PakistanZindabad! Whispering Death

Sep 29, 2012
    The biggest culprits were Malik and Asif. The fielding was terrible but at least Amir made up for that. Asif and Malik had minimal jobs to do as batsman and bottled it. Wahab at this point is a better AR than Malik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    I supported asif in past but when he can't bat nor can catch, then he should be no where near the team.

20. Dare2Dream

Dare2Dream Talented

May 4, 2010
    Regardless of the bowling, 307 was a chaseable target. The real issue is that we are fully dependent on the batting top order (top 3) going big for the team to score anything over 300. If they all fail to score big, there is almost zero chance of Hafeez, Sarfraz, Malik, Asif or any of the so-called all rounders to score a century or even finish the game. Malik is so out of form that almost anyone else would have been better. Even Umar Akmal who was often criticized for throwing away good starts with quick 40-50s could have won us a few games including this one that we lost by only ~40 runs.