Why are our Ex Cricketers so ill Spoken

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Patriot, Jul 6, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Abdul Razzaq on Tv shows this world cup

- Only way Mickey going to leave Pakistan is when he dies

- Mohammad Shami was the only one getting wickets, and he’s a Muslim mA

So many more from others. Post them here

Complete fools. Talking like 4th graders

2. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    It feels like lack of education has made them sound like this.

3. harsha

harsha Youngsta Beauty

Nov 17, 2013
    Lack of upbringing , don't want to say education because there are somethings that are taught on values that need not depend on education as such

4. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Uneducated.

Shoaib Akhtar is pouncing on Babar like no tomorrow. I've seen first hand Shoaib performance.

I like Rashid Latif as his knowledge on cricket is advanced but rest don't have respect for themselves.

5. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    What I dislike about Rashid is that he tends to fall on to conspiracies a lot. Like even if thats true can we get some cricket knowledge please?

6. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
  7. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    No. You must understand his pow. He was asked to match fix by Wasim, Waqar and Salim. These are arguably greatest players produced by Pakistan. No one will make headline on a random cricket discussion. Of course when he said it was a fix that was the only headline because controversial statements have higher value. He has good knowledge on cricket.

Razzaq, Shoaib, Sikhandar Bakht, Basit Ali and others of that category regularly say bs but it's only getting highlighted because of world cup. Shoaib Akhtar especially just making statements for views.

I just think women make better analysts, they have a softer approach and actually speak sense.

8. KingOfDoosra

KingOfDoosra Sultan of Swing

Jun 8, 2012
    Mainstream TV channels like GEO and ARY do not like to hire sensible ex cricketers

They only want to increase their TV ratings

jaahil jaanta ki demand hai yeh sab

9. cricfreak

cricfreak Emerging Player

Jul 6, 2010
    'Most' of these experts on TV are the ones who'd been ousted from the team in their playing days for poor performances but they still feel they were wrongfully dropped and now they're having some sort of grudge towards the current coach /players, so they keep criticising . Secondly regarding AR, i think it's lack of education + upbringing.

10. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Whispering Death

Nov 13, 2015
    Almost zero personalities , same goes for the current generation cricketers as well.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

11. Pakistanalltheway

Pakistanalltheway Smooth Operator

Jul 16, 2012
    This is all it is. It's all done to add drama and the stupid players fall for the bait or so that they get invited back on (to make more money).

12. Gotham Cronie

Gotham Cronie Youngsta Beauty

Jan 14, 2015
    And it works. Would there be a thread on a cricket forum if they were sensible? OP falls right into the trap.

13. pat

pat Emerging Player

Nov 25, 2018
    Whats is new? It has been this way for a while. finally they have turned on pak cricket after going thru rest of ICC.

14. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    Looks like he took too much "palak saag" again.

15. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    This is not what I mean. He has made statements of India and New Zealand allowing England to win games by conspiring they may have fixed. Its dumb seeing our experts say this stuff cause it makes viewers actually believe there is something seriously wrong with cricket. There goal should be to get us discussing cricket and not conspire against everything.

16. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    yes current generation cricketers should also talk nonsense like them on media and not keep their mouth shut which they are currently doing

right ?

17. Fireworks11

Fireworks11 Kaptaan

Sep 22, 2012
    Razzaq was a brilliant player but not a very sensible person, lacks humanity.

18. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
  19. Sultan Yusuf

Sultan Yusuf Talented

Sep 1, 2010
    To add, Rashid doesn’t randomly mention the so called conspiracy stuff. He breaks down the events that happened and puts forward an explanation.

Shoaib to be fair provides some decent technical analysis especially on the bowling front. I also feel he makes some fair comments about babar Azam - theres no doubting his talent, but we should expect more.

As for the women analyst comment - completely disagree. State the bleeding obvious.

20. Mohammed Bilal

Jul 17, 2017
    Yeh whatever. There is a way to criticise. Yeh nahi keh aik bacha joh apna pehla world cup kehl raha par aap sher banjo. Tendulkar par koshish ki thi nahi kya hua?? I agree on what he says on Babar but there is a way of putting across your thoughts. Comparing him to Buttler, Rohit and Virat is not fair. If Babar in 4 years is still not converting into big scores then you can criticise, all of Babar's contemporaries have either failed or had inconsistent performance in this tournament and as far as Virat is concerned Babar has already made more runs in a single world cup tournament then he ever has.

Shoaib is still taking drugs maybe. A lot of his statements are given to gain views from India.

Women are better. They have only one analyst on GEO and she states logical things but then rest don't let her speak.