Why ICC banned Zimbabwe not Pakistan from international cricket? Indian media

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, Jul 22, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016

2. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Jeez, why these guys are always butthurt about Pakistan, don't they've anything better to do? Sore losers ...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  3. cricfreak

cricfreak Emerging Player

Jul 6, 2010
    Butthurt indians

4. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    These guys are twisted as hell. They have their head so far up their back sides that all they see if faeces hence they talk faeces and u can smell faeces from them.

What a crappy news report. Why don't they go sort their own problems out rather than stir hatred amonst their people for neighbours. They are breeding snakes with this sort of reporting

5. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    I mean, for how many decades the Indian govt is indulging with BCCI and blocking ICC scheduled games with Pakistan?

BCCI is on the record saying it loud clear EVERY-TIME that they are ready to play but the Indian govt does not approve playing with Pak.

Looks like India should’ve been banned LONG BEFORE Zimbabwe.

6. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    They have an obsession with Pakistan.

7. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    Oh poor Indians. I wonder if there was no Pakistan how would they survive. Their Media, their Government, their elections etc all need Pakistan to survive. I agree they are extremely obsessed with Pakistan.

8. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    But there is a limit to obsession.Before the world cup india was most interested in getting Pak banned and being thrown out from WC when they should have been only interested in winning the WC.Now again they are dreaming of Pak getting banned by ICC, should have learnt a lesson when ICC refused india on their silly request.Time for indians to grow up and realize that the world is not interested in their drama.

9. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    Watched the video. The anchor started out calmly while reporting what the topic was. He lets the Indian Abaji talk about his feelings about this issue. All went fine there no issue. He than lets a Pakistani no jawan talk. The no jawan says something that the anchor didn’t like. He starts screaming and shouting as if his country is being attacked. You could hardly hear the Pakistani no jawan. The screaming got so loud that I had to turn my volume down. After getting attacked by the anchor and two other Abajis. The Pakistani no jawan decided to leave. In the end the anchor felt he won. Indeed anchor sahab you did win. You won the screaming contest not the debate. In the end you looked desperate. Good job now go to sleep knowing you made a joke out of yourself.

10. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    i kinda agree, Pakistan should be banned from ICC

11. Inswinger

Inswinger Tracer Bullet

Mar 6, 2010
    Let this Indians cry. They are extremely butt hurt. Spent billions lobbying to isolate Pakistan yet it has all flopped.

12. Express Pace

Express Pace Cornered Tiger

May 11, 2012
    They seem to have an obsession with Pakistan.