Why Imran's Begging Trip to China was a failure? (PAK gets $1b duty-free access to China - Upt # 46)

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Wistful Reminisces, Nov 6, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Wistful Reminisces

Wistful Reminisces Banned

Sep 21, 2012
  2. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    One of the most childish, clueless and economically illiterate governments in recent history.

3. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    this is what a shameless hypocrite looks like. @Del

4. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I dont even give two hoots to sources like Dawn, Duniya and Neo etc. Following is the reason why, they all saw it conveniently but ignored it - not even a single comment, which is very typical of them.

https://cricistan.com/threads/media-anchors-govt.47853/#post-1372373

As for the said poster, first he was desperately trying to highlight negatives of current Gov and now gets irked on something positive. Also I have proposed to start a new thread to dig how much time/years previous governments took and worked on Human Development index, inequality index, poverty index, GDP per capita, national debt, infant and maternal mortality rates, average life expectancy, crime rates etc ... IF THEY HAVE DONE EVEN AN IOTA IN THE FIRST PLACE.

There are no questions on previous Gov of PPP (multiple terms), PML-N (three terms) and Musharraf's Gov and we have all the question in the world for PTI Gov, which has spend only 2.5 month - BRAVO.

5. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Alhumdullilah, only watch ARY, paid propaganda channel of Imran. I am not a cultist who only listens to Imran approved news though

6. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Oh nice, Imran will pay to ARY, 92, SAMAA, HUM news and many other channel but then why not pay to Dawn, Duniya and BOL which is on PPP payroll? After all he is PM now, sure he can afford it, no?

7. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    They are incorruptible

8. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
  9. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Dawn is the paper of Jinnah.

10. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Corrected for you.

11. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    On topic.

I am not really an expert on this, but it might be true that Pakistan do not understand the complete concept of CPEC and BRI as mentioned. Which is understandable they may not have hired people who understand the complete game of the future world economics. One can say they may have got a better deal, maybe not. But right now we are beggars, we can't be choosers currently.

But to say that the current people are worse than the previous term, is not really digestible. Was ishaq dar much better than Asad umar. There can't be comparisons made, one is political hiring and a parchi reshtaydar, and the latter was an accomplished Director or CEO level guy of one of the top performing firms of Pakistan.

But it is true that the bar is not really set high by the previous govts, actually it is so low that you can put a primary school student on key positions and they would do better than the previous ones.

Please give them some time. For now, we didnt go to IMF it is THIS govts achievement. The previous one had to go to the IMF.

Imran/Asad - 1
    Nawaz/Ishaq - 0

12. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    One has a degree in finance, one got a job by Pawwa in Engro

13. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    [​IMG]

14. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Help us all understand why then bhagora is seeking for asylum in UK if he hasn't done anything wrong?

15. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I am amaze how can anybody defend these "Thugs of Pakistan".

I mean seriously, anybody with even two functional brain cell wouldn't support Nawaz, Zardari and their ministers.

16. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    Lol thank you, classy comment as usual. As I have said before no point discussing things with someone who paints every opposing view or opinion with same brush, same bombast nonsense and name-calling. Stepping on a mad dog's tail is never my intention. You carry on with your PR.

17. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    Ok I have been vey harsh on this govt. BTW I have been harsh on every government. The current government is no exception. The reason I post about this government's wrongdoings the most is they portrayed themselves as the messiah, the saviour of the country and the last and only hope. But most importantly I had high hopes of Imran Khan, and in about three months time I should have had at least some indication, some glimpse, some hope of things to come.

From now on, I will not make any comment on the government's performance. You carry on.

18. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    whatever you do, dont address the content of the post highlighting your hypocrisy with your own words.

'no point in discussing things' before discussing things. how very consistent.

19. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Apparently, we'll all Nooras and corrupt because we don't worship Khan's cult

20. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    Apparently anyone deciding not to support a party with 50% of their leaders in jail or another party whose leader claimed insanity to get out of a Swiss court case and is still up for corruption charges, is guilty of hero worship.

21. Bart

Bart Administrator

Dec 18, 2009
    It isn't about worshiping Khan's cult. To judge the current government over a period of two and a half months itself shows that you have an underlying agenda and the most logical conclusion is that you are a Patwari. I am not a big IK fan but one needs to give the government a chance before coming out with their pitch forks.

22. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    People are out with the pitch forks because it was no one else but Imran himself who made tall claims of bringing sweeping changes in the first 100 days of his Government. Fault lies with him and not with the people who are holding him up to his own words. Making claims are easy, achieving it not so. Imran and his team of amateurs are learning this the hard way.

23. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Exactly. I don't remember Imran saying it'll take 5 years. He said 100 days. And immediate change.

Besides that, look at what he's done in the Asia case. We have two issues they've dealt with badly already:

1) The Asia issue

Case: Asia is guilty

Then Imran is wrong for facilitating everything for someone who has not even apologised for this.

Case: Asia is innocent

Then Imran is wrong for keeping her here for a month because of protests. This is complete violation of Islamic law in both cases. Either she's guilty, and you punish her, or she's innocent and you will pay this for in Akhirat either way because ALLAH (SWT) will not be happy about not punishing a Gustakh because of pressure, or holding her unlawfully and violating her rights because of pressure, if she's not guilty.

Considering Imran is not Qazi, if this decision by SC was made without pressure, he should have released her straightaway to go wherever she wants.

2) Economy

Imran said everything would be cheaper. He lied.

24. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    A very typical of you, mixing apples with oranges.

Asia case was done by judiciary not Imran, what he has to do with it in the first place? Now you will say that SC and CJ are Imran's puppet, well then why they threw Nawaz out with PML-N was at the helm?

As for economy, things wouldn't change in the blink of an eye. IK or anybody doesn't have a magic want, which can be swing in the air and economy will be restored. Pakistan is on the verge of bankruptcy and you're talking about economic revolution, lol. Even a 10 years old kid with 1 functional brain cell wouldn't post like you do.

25. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I have said it before and will reiterate it again. All politicians make tall claims, Shabaz and Nawaz made tons of similar ones, the most notorious one was 'hum pakistan ki andheron se nikalne ga', but has electricity shortfall reduced or load shedding finished? Absolutely not.

People should be seasonable enough to make a decision what is doable and what's not within given frame of time.

I never bought Imran's 100 day agenda in the first place. And if anybody did, then he/she is up for disappointment naturally.

The key is to lower down your expectations and have realistic expectations from this Gov.

26. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Bro, I have never said a word about the issue you've highlighted. In fact, I have agreed with you and never endorse every single move of PTI or IK. I totally understand your sentiment, however, as I said in many other thread, we all have to keep a check on our expectations. Its politicians job to make tall claims, but what is the difference in between us and those who were spreading unrest in TLP protest, if we cant differentiate in between what can be accomplished and what not within give frame of time (talking about 100 days agenda).

Yes, IK was wrong when he sold his 100's agenda, but onus is also on us, who bought every single word of it. I mean seriously, why would any sane person will believe that whatever he said is doable in 100 days?

27. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    According to @Del, it is okay for someone to lie and commit sins, if he's named Imran Khan.

28. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    lol, you're still burning? I can land some burnol. Today I came to know that you have comprehension problems too.

You better go and defend shameless acts of Zardari

29. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani The Don

Jun 10, 2011
    People have issues with why Imran hasnt corrected everything in 100 days which btw he never claimed (he said we will set a direction and you can judge us after 100 days if we are on right path) but are perfectly fine with the mess created by their leaders which will take decades to sort it out.

Like srsly its a bigger issue to make tall claims than do corruption lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

30. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    Besides it also shows the dishonesty of some to twist words to suit their pov when khan never claimed that everything will be fine in 100 days.

31. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    They don't claim to have the answer like Imran does. Going to IMF now

32. Passionate Pakistani

Jun 10, 2011
    And its perfectly fine to create those problems.

Teek hogaya.

33. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    Pakistan is a developing country, it will have problems.

Imran's attempt at a coup was a disgrace during PML-N's time, and now TLP are his reward for it.

34. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Problem(s) is one thing, and corruption, incompetence and money laundering another.

Dont try to be cute to mix two extreme.

35. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    No proof. Only allegations by the worst government in history.

36. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    lol, like proof's are pouring down of your claims regarding Zardari and Nawaz from all directions. I dont know how much more you will continue to embarrass yourself, but carry on, you're providing good entertainment.

37. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    wow. astonishing.

case A

1. one party has leader who PLEADED INSANITY to get out of a money laundering case in Switzerland, and then sacrificed his ministers by shamelessly and disgustingly delaying a response to the Swizzled government so that the case would lapse. thats fact, not speculation. the current leader has no political experience, and was handed his position through nepotism.

2. the other party has convicted criminals including a drug dealer in for life amongst their senior cabinet, and they have a mountain of allegations working their way through court, a leadership that is a convicted criminal, as is his daughter, as is his son in law, and is likely, soon his brother and nephews and his sons. they also attempted to surreptitiously change the constitution with regards to the clause on khatame nabuwat at the behest of foreign influence.

3. this, created by both of these parties:

[​IMG]

4. they have properties abroad bought with unexplained wealth, seek medical assistance outside of their own country for themselves and their families, and have been booted out onto the street in the cleanest democratic election in the country's history according to independent sources

5. they failed their promises made in their elections over multiple terms in power over decades

and then on the other hand we have:

case B

1. they have not lived up to their promises two and a half months into governance

so according to @Redix and @ASLI-PATHAN and @MNA if you vouch for B you are a hero worshipper? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA

and if you ask for answers to case A, you are told "B have not lived up to their promises two and a half months into governance". or 'allegations not proof' (which is untrue as it happens), but with regards to "B have not lived up to their promises two and a half months into governance" - thats proof, not allegations.

disgusting hypocrisy.

to me this looks like a) total insanity b) trolling by those with a vested financial interest c) abject stupidity. but im sure there must be some other explanation I would be very willing to understand.

what's most surprising is @ASLI-PATHAN, who has no hesitation in spreading his religious judgement and fatwas around the boards, but yet is very happy to support a party that explicitly tried to remove Khatame-Nubuwat from the constitution.

we can all draw our own conclusions from that.

38. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    @godzilla has no concept of deficit and the effect it has on debt. No surprise with that graph

39. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    spectacular argument there.

should I put up charts of total external debt? external plus internal debt including circular debt? exports specifically? current account deficits? budget deficit? should we put up some papers on Keynesian economics in the case of third world countries with no export industry investment? perhaps a few charts on Greece's structural bankruptcy in the face of defecit spending might work? or turkey? or Zimbabwe? or Venezuela?

but not sure any of that would withstand the detailed analytical responses you have shown so far. or your ability to avoid 4 out of 5 contentions in that post.

pathetic.

40. Wistful Reminisces

Sep 21, 2012
    It's deficit that matters, not debt. Musharraf left a very high deficit. Until the deficit turns into a profit, the debt will always increase. PPP reduced the deficit, but since there was a deficit, the debt still kept increasing.

Obviously, such analysis is very simplistic, since it also doesn't take into account taking on debt to improve the infrastructure and improve future revenue.

Austerity is a failed policy that all economists say is unfeasible for the long term health of a country. You need investment into infrastructure. Debt isn't that bad, it's when that debt gives zero return that it is bad. PTI is a failed party backing TLP and Taliban to gain power.