1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Why Nawaz is in bed with Anti-state actors?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Del, Jan 13, 2020.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    You can have difference of opinion towards the approach of Pakistan Army & establishment but when you are in bed with people like Modi and Karzai, who spouted venom for Pakistan on countless occasion than its enough for one to be declared as traitor.

Million dollar question is, why Nawaz is and has been to close to those who are/were against the state of Pakistan?

Whats the rational?

2. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    And more, here we go.

3. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
  4. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    they call this politics. their loot based politics is why we never had civilian supremacy in pakistan.

5. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    That’s exactly right. I want to know how he faked his medical reports to get out of the country and why the courts haven’t called him back yet given his time is up. Our media are so shit they can’t focus on these obvious things. It was accountability the people voted for, it’s all they care about, why isn’t it being properly covered?

6. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
  7. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
  8. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    omg.

seriously @Mars - defend this.

9. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Not a PML n supporter so don't care about it.

10. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    for the past year all you have been doing is defending these lieing crooks.

11. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    Seriously, wow, so what happened to all that "Vote to izzat do" and Maryam revolutionary leader (who actually is a skunk), who you used to praise day in day out?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  12. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    https://arynews.tv/en/nawaz-sharif-looks-healthy-sound-dr-yasmin-rashid/

"LAHORE: The Punjab government on Tuesday rejected medical reports of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, ARY News reported.

Addressing a press conference in Lahore, Punjab’s Health Minister Dr Yasmin Rashid said old and incomplete reports have been sent to Punjab government from London.

The former prime minister was given bail for six months to get himself treated, but he didn’t yet, she said and added seems that he is not going under any treatment in London.

Dr Yasmin said, she called Dr Adnan, personal physician of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif and asked him to send his latest reports. “Asked Dr Adnan why the latest medical reports of senior Sharif are not being shared with Punjab government.”

The provincial minister said on December 27, Khawaja Harris sent medical report of the former premier, which were declared ‘incomplete’ and old by the medical board.

Read more: Govt rejects Nawaz Sharif’s bail extension plea, seeks fresh medical reports

The government is unaware what kind of treatment is former prime minister is going through in London.

She said Nawaz Sharif is prisoner of Punjab government and his bail expired on December 25. He was given bail on the humanitarian ground by the court.

Referring to the viral pictures of Nawaz Sharif, having tea in a restaurant in London, miss Rashid observed that how can a serious patient like him [Nawaz Sharif], can sit and have a tea in the restaurant.

“Maryam wants to fly to London to look after his ailing father, but he looks fit and having meals at the restaurants.”

On January 03, an accountability court in Lahore on Friday granted an exemption to former prime minister Nawaz Sharif from appearing in the Chaudhry Sugar Mills (CSM) case after it was informed that he is unwell and undergoing treatment abroad."

thats all the proof you need in my book to bring him back or else start liquidationg all his properties including raiwind. there is no justification whatsoever to send old and/or incomplete reports when you are currently undergoing life threatening medical treatment, unless you are not.

this will be a massive failure on the part of the PTI government if they do not immediately appeal to the courts for activation of the bail fee and move to secure the property and assets if this lying, deceitful crook and piece of shit, the number one enemy of pakistan.

13. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    You seem to pick and chose your moral outrage.. to be honest its embarrassing. You were one of the primary cheerleaders for the sharif clan...

14. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    I thinks its well documented here on CS that Mars is anti-state, anti, army, anti establishment and of course hate those who stand along with these 3. Therefore, he supports people like Nawaz, Fazlu, PTM & Achakzai. Now he will support Rana Sanaullah, because he was against Nawaz's stance to support and vote to pass bill for Amry chief's extension.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2020
  15. Del

Dec 21, 2016
  16. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    You seem to not understand what I've been trying to convey. Apologies on my behalf.

17. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    this has been raised before, he isnt. he says he is, but when the pti have done something anti army, there's no mention from him, and this is the first time he has gone against the PMLN even when they have been pro-army in the past. if someone was truly anti army, they would be neutral on the political party and support anti army and criticise pro army policy every time it occurs, whichever the party - he doesnt. he has been 100% pro PMLN irrespective of policy, and anti PTI irrespective of policy.

the anti-army brigade have never explained why they are anti army. the most they do is quote military inc which ive debunked here on these boards in about five seconds of research.

the anti-army stance is a very convenient way, however, of supporting the parties that are not in power currently, and who happened to have built themselves through corruption. the anti-army stance I essentially just a way to try to justify your indulgence in corrupt regimes, thats all.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2020
  18. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    More to the point, when PML-N & PPP were given a chance in last 10 years than what have they done? What are their accomplishment? what have they done for the people and for Pakistan (absolute zilch beside multiplying their own assets ) ? There is no answer to these fundamental questions. I pity on these people when they get exposed on very first question thrown on the table.

19. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Banned

Feb 5, 2014
    Dude now you're just doing a pat. You shamelessly shilled for. sharif and his idiotic daughter who you pushed as a worthy future leader... i understand you fine.

20. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    PTI has had their government in Peshawar for the last ten years. What exactly have they done? Can you shed light on the BRT project.

21. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    I am all for civilian supremacy and despise the levels of power and control the military and allied forces enjoy in Pakistan, BUT only a fool will support NS and his clan for their anti establishment stance, they did it for their own political gain and out of their own ego and arrogance, there was never any sincere intention or effort to change things.

22. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    They were the first party to ever get re-elected in KPK, that too with a much bigger majority. Though yes, BRT has been a flop.

23. Disco Lemonade

Disco Lemonade Design Artist

Dec 17, 2009
    BRT being a flop is a big thing. if they get re-elected again then it is fishy.

24. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    1. Do not exaggerate. Its 6 years and 7th now.. dont know how you make that into last 10 years.

2. Not many PTI supporters or even official members support BRT and openly bash govt for that, difference between pti supporters & non-pti supporters.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

25. Passionate Pakistani

Passionate Pakistani Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Jun 10, 2011
    Pakistanis have goldfish memories. If it is completed this year, no one will remember that it took them 4 years and lot of money to do it and govt will still be left with 3 years to concentrate on other areas.

It is an excellent project but wrongly managed and prioritized.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

26. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Re election of pti wasn't due to the performance in kpk.

The reason for re election is as clear as the day light. If people still want to believe the performance narrative then there's no way to convince them of otherwise.

PTI has been a complete failure in kpk. Even their own ministers in kpk bash their previous government specially Khattak who was busy dancing in Dharnas during his tenure.

27. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Yes yes dhaandli in Punjab and KPK and free and fair in Sindh and Balochistan. Also no dhaandli for PTM walay who swear against Pakistan and Pak Afwaj. Good stuff, clear and consistent as mud.

28. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    There's always hope until death. I still hope NS has something up his sleeve because taking a UTurn after serving jail doesn't make any sense. If he had to make a deal, he could've made it ages ago and saved his government along with securing the 2018 election win.

29. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Are you high? Please come back when you can make sense.

30. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Only the problem is that it has cost us already 3 times more than the metro project which IK used to make fun of... AND IK claimed that they would make it far better and cheaper than Shahbaz. Called him showbazz yet fail to even achieve what he consistently achieved in Punjab.

Visit Peshawar before making a comment next time. It's easy to sit abroad and claim that we have goldfish memories.. It's you who forgot how ik used to tell us that there's no precedence of a Jangla bus in the world..

Chalo I forgive him on his bakwaas but at least do what Shahbaz does. Your incompetent team can't even do that.

31. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    Why? You were alluding to dhaandli/Establishment helping them win in KPK...why was KPK rigged but the other not? Do explain

32. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    You realise he is from KPK right? In fact the guy is sitting in Pakistan, in KPK, as I type lmao

33. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    They have done much more more in whole province compared to what PML-N had done in Punjab.

And as for BRT, maybe its not the best executed project, but what about Metro and other projects initiated by your supported leaders? Should we shed some more light on those again?

Also, people should realized how massive BRT is compared to other project like Metro. Do some research please.

34. Mars

Mars Talented

Apr 23, 2012
    Massive? How exactly? It's the same in terms of km.

35. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    Yes in terms of interviews/data/infrastructure it seems most planned & big project of transportation in its class as compared to same category - but also seems to be most expensive. If this project stands on its own then well and good; but if it also goes for subsidised service then a burden on financial resources of government and tax payers money.

That said, I have never support corruption and believes that corrupt from any party should be prosecuted and arrested and I am all in for BRT & Malam Jabba ski resort cases probe.

36. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    Dont take him serious, the guy is certified supporter of PML-N, so you cant expect anything better.

Pointing fingers are KPK is very typical of Noora supporters, without realizing how much PTI has done since they are at the helm. I am not in KPK, but some of my relative are from Peshawar, so I will take their words any day over PML-N supporter.

37. Del

Dec 21, 2016
  38. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    boot ko izzat do, aur badle mein london ke lahori dhabay mein chargay ki lazzat lo!