Why there was no investigation against Akmal brothers & Malik?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Del, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    Its evident that Kamran Akmal had been involved in match fixing in Australia in 2009-10 series. Also, it wasn't just that series, his performance was shady is many other games and series and same goes for his FAT brother.

Similarly, Malik has involved in many incidents of match-fixing. He himself admitted to under perform in games. There are many video footage's, which will clearly vouch that they were playing foul game and under perform deliberately.

However, despite of all this, I am wondering why PCB has never take action against them?

2. Sultan Yusuf

Sultan Yusuf Talented

Sep 1, 2010
    Great question. We’ll never know. I think too much political clout

3. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    Malku has some political influence. You watch he'll play the 20/20 world cup and make us lose there aswell. Everyone will forget this guy and his terrible performances. Akmal brothers are behind there own downfall. I don't know about Kamran but I doubt Jr is a fixer.

4. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    I guess we will never know truth behind this. Plus dont think PCB was or ever will interested in this.

However, one thing is for sure, all the said are shady personnel and many dubious games.