Why was Mohammad Yousuf selected for the RBS T20 tournament?

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by indianfan, Mar 3, 2010.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. indianfan

indianfan Banned

Feb 26, 2010
    He was any relation to ijaz butt? because he was omitted in t20s
    sadly i say pak selectors have no vision.because in RBSt20 pak selected many old man players. they can't prove nothing.like muhammed yousuf,younis,misbah, and many others.and many young weapon like usman quadir,ahsan ali,babar azam,faraz ali and many others watching out

2. Captain

Captain Youngsta Beauty

Feb 26, 2010
    i am shocked that u r shocked at this, this is everyday business my friend.

3. ghulam35

ghulam35 Emerging Player

Feb 17, 2010
    the t20 rbs cup should be changed into a league, with the best best players spread in 8 teams in division division, each team with 15 players. then 2nd division with the the next set of players. not teams but players who don't perform should be demoted to division one in exchange of players who perform in division 2.

13 teams with squads of 20 = 260 players
    16 teams with squads of 15 = 240 players

then the players not in a team should be put in a pool to cover injuries, suspensions and awols.

4. the_game

the_game Youngsta Beauty

Dec 23, 2009
    I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be selected even for the national t20 side. You can't win t20 matches with 11 tullay players in your lineup.

5. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    Yousuf wasn't selected by his region of Lahore and so he joined the Islamabad region because their batting isn't as strong as Lahore. Nothing wrong with that.

6. Wasim

Wasim Smooth Operator

Jan 20, 2010
    Its not like he's not good enough even for a domestic T20 tournament. Heck, even Salman Butt is smashing 47 off 26.

7. the_game

the_game Youngsta Beauty

Dec 23, 2009
    Forget that, Gul and Kaneria are batting as pinch hitters!

On top of this, Kaneria is actually taking wickets :eek: .

8. Mercenary

Mercenary The Lone Wolf

Dec 17, 2009
    Kaneria takes wickets for next to nothing at every level except international and to be fair at international level he is used more as a donkey bowler than a wicket taker so hard to fault him too much. Unimaginative captains lead to unimaginative bowlers.