1. Hi Guest we're sorry for the downtime but the site should be up and working now...

Click here

Will IK Government complete its 5 years?

Discussion in 'The Pavilion' started by Del, Aug 1, 2018.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Mohsin

Mohsin Sultan of Swing

Feb 21, 2010
    They will last 5 years.

They have public support from all over the country. PPP survived straight after Musharraf with a N League coalition, then by themselves with N League in Punjab. N league survived after NS went.

Also opposition won't be able to united to remove PTI giv, NO chance. PPP will want to stay in Sindh. Only PMLN and Fazlur Rehman will want to topple the gov.

The question shouldn't be will PTI last 5 years...it should be, will the others let then do what they (IK) want(s) to do in their 5 years?...

2. Del

Del Fantasy Draft Wins: 1

Dec 21, 2016
    Wow, what an outstanding post my friend.

3. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    IK should learn from history and must not start feeding milk to the snake-ling. Every party that went to bed with the MQM got ruined eventually.

4. mohsin88ali

mohsin88ali Talented

Nov 8, 2017
    I did....

Sent from knowhere

5. baqir

baqir Cornered Tiger

Sep 17, 2012
    Imran Khan you beauty! He will form such a solid, justified and equal government for all the citizens of Pakistan! Imran Khan has tremendously & selflessly helped Pakistan, and will only continue his legacy! Imran Khan Zindabad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    But you guys didn't express your opinion about length of his Govt, both in provincial and federal :).

7. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    I couldn't agree more, MQM is not less than a viper, they always bite the hand that feeds them. Backstabbing and blackmailing is in their nature. Some of their demands were legit (due to Karachi), but some were purely for their own good. For instance, they want their closed offices to be re-opened (which were build on china-cutting) and also heard in a talk show that they want some of their cases back - utterly unacceptable.

8. mohsin88ali

mohsin88ali Talented

Nov 8, 2017
    "Utterly unacceptable" to you and me brother, but to any/most politicians, it's one of the most easily acceptable term.

Sent from knowhere

9. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    I know bro, and that's why they (MQM) got away many times.

10. mohsin88ali

mohsin88ali Talented

Nov 8, 2017
    It's not just them you know? Most politicians negotiate with each other but with OUR ASSETS on the line, NEVER their own.

Sent from knowhere

11. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    I concur, and when accountability starts, all of sudden 'jamhuriyat' comes in jeopardy and dictator crap comes from all corners. Dictator did this, dictator did that, but they (politicians) don't wants to talk about themselves.

12. mohsin88ali

mohsin88ali Talented

Nov 8, 2017
    My thoughts EXACTLY.
    Worst of all are these so-called intellectuals and "lifafa" journalists.
    They basically say that JUST BECAUSE a person is politician or even a political worker, they should be exempt from any criminal laws.
    And when they ARE accused, these people say that they were "politically targeted".
    Not to mention the one sentence that makes my blood boil:
    سیاست دان کو بالغ ہونے کے لیے وقت درکار ہوتا ہے.

Sent from knowhere

13. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    That's why I say, such journalists (who are "lifafa" of course) and their supports are part of corruption in my book. Because why on earth any jingoistic civilian will buy this crap? Why politicians are above the law? Why accountability is 'haram' for them? Why bulk of the security and resources are dedicated for their protection and civilian's security has been compromised? Why these corrupt politicians needs to be bubble wrapped?

14. mohsin88ali

mohsin88ali Talented

Nov 8, 2017
    The answer is rather simple, as the first Clinton campaign said, "it's economy, stupid".

The journalists do this because the politicians provide them with "lifafas", they would gladly support us if we could do that too.

Sent from knowhere

15. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    I think the MQM coalition will not cost PTI, The party hasn’t cut ties with Edgware, under the right leadership they can be guided in the right direction.

I think Imran will complete five years and then do another five years.

16. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    This is a pessimist question and I have put behind all the pessimism on 25th July.

17. Zeeraq

Zeeraq Talented

Apr 28, 2012
    PTI and more importantly Imran Khan will complete their 5 year tenure.

18. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    Good answer :), only reason I asked because a lot of speculations are going on these days.

19. Zeeraq

Zeeraq Talented

Apr 28, 2012
    These are not speculations but more like hope's of opposition.

They were hopeful when PTI made their first government in KP as well, and we know how that turned out in 2018 now that PTI got 2/3rd majority.

20. MNA

MNA Smooth Operator

Mar 11, 2015
    So a few updates:

1) As per Naeem-ul-Haq, Imran Khan would like to use the Punjab House Islamabad as Prime Minister House. This house is basically the same in terms of scale, luxury, expense and grandeur as the Prime Minister house and will need even more security now as it is on top of a hill. This house was frequented by Nawaz Sharif as he loved royal furnishings and luxury this place offers.

https://jang.com.pk/news/532430

2) Mahmood Khan has been nominated as new CM KPK, he is one of the six ex PTI provincial ministers from the previous era who were investigated for alleged corruption, some of whom were removed from their posts. He was accused of transferring Rs 1.8 M from his discretionary ministerial fund account to his personal account, for he which he said 'it happened due to lack of understanding' (!)

https://www.dawn.com/news/1425752

21. s_h_a_f

s_h_a_f Moderator

Dec 26, 2011
    Things have gone quite. Is IK PM or what :D

22. DONhill

DONhill Talented

Feb 4, 2015
    He will complete 5 years, and another 5 years.

23. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    Wondering what kind of reputation this guy has, in case if you know?

24. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
  25. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    I am not sure how Pakistan can dodge it. I reckon its coming, and its approaching fast. Pakistan better arrange something to retrieve as much looted wealth as it can.

Nawaz is behind the bar, still they can't get him to sign some cheques, huh.

What irks me the most is that, we don't even know how much money have been looted out of country. Nobody has a precise number.

26. godzilla

godzilla Smooth Operator

May 12, 2016
    that will take forever and wont fix the problem, they have to swap their dollar debt for debt in any other denomination, or at least in something which when combined with exports is a bit more balanced. the reason turkey and Russia was/were in so much trouble is that their corporate debt was in dollars, and exports and produce in local currency, creating exposure.

they need to do whatever they can to reduce the dependence on the dollar. maybe swap out of some of the dollar debt into another currency, although it will be expensive.

thanks a bunch nawaz, and dar. this is the only reason ive not jumped into investing in pakistan post election.

27. Major

Major Cornered Tiger

Apr 28, 2010
    Nope.

Remember one thing, when you have got army standing over you, you can't do things freely. ANd when ARmy is the one that brings you in, they will have no problem removing you.

PMLN was a party made by army just to tackle PPP, and now look at them..

Imran talks about tabdeeli, but that tabdeeli is for only us bloody civilians. If that tabdeeli goes on to the army, then trust me, the sadiq and ameen card will be used against him in court. Because nowadays you only have to remove a PM based on that.

28. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    So you're saying that whatever happened against Nawaz is illegitimate and he didn't absolutely zilch, no corruption no nothing?

29. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    The countdown had started.

Remember no PM in 71 years of Pakistan had completed his tenure.

30. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    Imran Khan Speech National Assembly 17th August 2018 | BOL News

31. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    Shame on the behavior of PML-N and those who were part of rhetoric which Khan spoke.

32. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    WC won by 22 run,
    Struggled for 22 years,
    PM of 22 crore people.

Is 22 number special for Khan?

33. Del

Dec 21, 2016
  34. Del

Dec 21, 2016
  35. Del

Dec 21, 2016
  36. Del

Dec 21, 2016
  37. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    ^^^ Tabdeeli in Punjab... Nobody could take such decision other than Khan ...

38. Del

Dec 21, 2016
    According to Khan Sardar Usman (parliamentarian now) doesn't even have electricity at his house.

Just bringing this up before anybody label that this guy is a 'Feudral' due to the title.

39. Del

Dec 21, 2016
  40. ASLI-PATHAN

ASLI-PATHAN Cricistan Khan

Apr 26, 2011
    LOL What the hell.

His Father was MPA 2 times. He himself was District Nazim. Can't believe this that he has no electricity at home.

Yaar zara kam Chora karo.