World Cup has been fixed according to these experts

Discussion in 'Cricket Talk' started by Shaz130, Jul 14, 2019.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
  2. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    Kinda disappointing to see such analyst on our TV. Instead of discussing cricket they prefer to discuss conspiracies. If this is the best Ary can do to present 2019 World Cup. They are sure making it difficult in selling it.

3. godzilla

godzilla Talented

May 12, 2016
    cant see the video whilst im travelling, but this is nothing new for our small minded commentators. they are mostly idiots.

4. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Whispering Death

May 22, 2012
    I can't believe we have this on tv. So embarrassing.

5. Bilal123

Bilal123 Tracer Bullet

Dec 11, 2010
    Sky sports have people who analyse the game, talk about tactics etc.
    Pakistan have analysts who talk about fixing and mud slinging... such a difference in quality.
    When will these dumb guys learn to present on national TV

6. cricfreak

cricfreak Emerging Player

Jul 6, 2010
  7. iZeeshan

iZeeshan Whispering Death

May 22, 2012
    Ya this was 100% fixed

8. Del

Del Cornered Tiger

Dec 21, 2016
    You need some super skills to fix a game, which will go to final over.

9. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    Tanvir is the biggest troll on that channel.

10. Mohammed Bilal

Mohammed Bilal Tracer Bullet

Jul 17, 2017
    I'd like to know more on actual cricket. They legit have one line - 'Kirkit by chance game hai'.

I want to be given good analysis of the game. It's all easy saying this player is good and so and so is bad but what actually makes so and so a good player or a good captain.

Rashid Latif is a mix of conspiracy and technical but he gives good analysis imo. For example he explained why Babar is good and problems of Imam. He also explained Amir issues.

11. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    Dude I was very disappointed with our analysts during this World Cup. This is why I made this thread. We go in to hear analyses on cricket and these dudes don’t think twice on ruining cricket. They sound like bitter individuals who do not like to take a loss. Gonna see there final program than be done with it.

12. ComradeVenom

ComradeVenom Tracer Bullet

Jul 24, 2012
    The day when these shit pundits and shit shows are held accountable for their shit talk is when I will truly believe that there is hope for a naya Pakistan.

13. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    why do you guys waste your time watching this shit in the first place.

14. CricVet

CricVet Youngsta Beauty

Dec 24, 2013
    I believe that you can certainly question some of the (under)performances but NO FIXING there. We have so many tools in Pak and the fools believing them are superior tools.

15. Shaz130

Shaz130 Talented

Dec 29, 2016
    So I watched that episode of “Patriot Act” that this guy in the video talked about. It is not about Match fixing at all. Its about how much Cricket is being dominated by India due to the IPL. How Cricket won’t spread due to BCCI not wanting it to. Majority of what he said was true in that video. However none of it convinced me that matches are being fixed. Like the guy in this video wanted me to believe.

16. ShokoTolo_LoloMoto

ShokoTolo_LoloMoto Talented

Apr 16, 2010
    Even if they had it fixed, both teams deserved to be in the final for their skill to perfectly execute the FIXED game, and then they delivered another perfectly executed FIXED super over.

Seriously, there should be a limit on chutyapa that gets broadcasted in these shit shows.

17. Bublu Bhuyan

Bublu Bhuyan Youngsta Beauty

Feb 15, 2010
    The problem is they assume every other player from other teams to be the same like Pakistani players of the 90’s. Not every player from other nations is willing to sell their mother, family and country for a few bucks.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree / Dislike Disagree / Dislike x 1
    • List
  18. BuccalSingh

BuccalSingh Youngsta Beauty

Mar 21, 2016
    listen bafoon, the indian players of 90's were also fixers, and even in recent time lot of fixing have been happening in IPL.Stop generalizing!

19. Mycroft Holmes

Mycroft Holmes Talented

Feb 5, 2014
    Indians, you'd think the infestation of idiocy would eased... But no.

The only fixing that needed to be done was the format. Several distinct groups would have curbed the accusation of teams taking their foots of the gas or losing deliberately.

20. Bublu Bhuyan

Bublu Bhuyan Youngsta Beauty

Feb 15, 2010
    Listen, bafoon! The Indian players of the 90’s who were found to be involved in fixing were flushed down the toilet by the BCCI. What did Pakistan do with their entire team of the 90’s who were involved in match fixing? I think you know it better.

And what did the PCB do with the honorable match fixer Mohammad Amir? He is now playing international cricket.

21. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    you two need to stop calling names to each other.

if you can't handle simple arguments, better not post here @BuccalSingh we dont want little kids here