WWE thread

Discussion in 'Sportistan' started by Cricket_King, Apr 15, 2010.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

1. Desi_Joker

Desi_Joker Tracer Bullet

Jun 18, 2012
    Lesnar returns. Might tune in to see his matches. At least he's entertaining.

2. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    you missed a couple of Good PPVs too.

Sheamus is now the MITB and I'm very excited about it :D

3. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    wtf just happened on RAW

seriously, Brock battered seriously :eek:

[​IMG]

4. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    Haha Wth

5. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    anyone else watching Battleground ?

6. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
  7. SwingNSeam

SwingNSeam Boom Boom

Sep 12, 2010
    Haha lesner got whopped by the undertaker. Hehehe

8. Aman

Aman Formerly 'Zaros'

May 13, 2014
    Feel sorry for Rollins, he's gotten Punkeque booking.

Completely irrelevant champion, which is a shame because he's a phenomenal performer.

9. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    are you on dope ?

10. Aman

Aman Formerly 'Zaros'

May 13, 2014
    His moment to shine was taken away by two part timers. Lesnar v Taker II is going to be maineventing SS and tbh I've never really cared about of Taker outside of Mania so a rematch against Lesnar does nothing for me, it's a waste if Taker goes over it would be completely idiotic.

I don't see the appeal, it's an opportunity missed imo, another Lesnar match wasted (1 v HHH, Big Show - never should have happened, 3 against Cena - should have been 2 maybe 3 with the third coming years later and now another against Taker which will do nothing for Lesnar and it's not like it's a big money spinner either).

A strong showing against Lesnar could have done wonders for Rollins who right now is a chicken shit hell clinging to the title (main reason why people have hated his reign).

11. Aman

Aman Formerly 'Zaros'

May 13, 2014
    Hopefully we get Rollins/KO/Cesaro v Lesnar at Mania.

12. CricketFan96

CricketFan96 Smooth Operator

Aug 4, 2012
    Lesnar got undertaker'd.

13. Aman

Aman Formerly 'Zaros'

May 13, 2014
    I hate seeing part timers (especially really old ones who don't have much to offer) stealing the light from younger talent.

And people wonder why new stars aren't being made...

It's time to move on from Cena, Orton (yes, his time is up in the mainevent), Taker, HHH etc else the others will never be able to make a real name for themselves.

14. CricketFan96

Aug 4, 2012
    WWE balanced it out, to be honest. They did give Bryan his glory time, and they pushed Ziggler, Reigns, Rollins too.

15. Aman

Aman Formerly 'Zaros'

May 13, 2014
    Bryan isn't young, and they only gave him a moment because the fans forced them too.

BG really pissed me off, because the 2 best young talents once again had their moments taken away by the old hacks who have nothing left in them.

It's time to think about the future, imagine how much better BG and the future of the WWE would look if Rollins overcame the beast to beat him clean and Owens shocked the world by beating Cena clean and winning a feud to mark the start of a new era.

Instead we have Owens lost in the shift, and Rollins looking lined up to get beat for the WHC at SS by Cena setting up the same old same old crap leading to WM.

How the - are they going to create new Cenas, Takers, Ortons etc if they keep shafting them for guys who are there part time or are past it and are only holding back the younger talent.

Off topic - anyone else think Rollins has modeled himself on Punk? His material seems so Punk-like.

16. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    where are People hating Rollins reign as Champion ? o_O

and are you even listening to yourself. Rollins time to shine rofl rofl. No wonder you were banned from PP rofl
    Rollins is the top star in this company. No one is burrying him or stealing his spotlight. Taker and Lesnar storyline is entirely different. What has Rollins got to do with it ?
    And if you're wondering why Taker V Lesnar 2, then if you have been following Pro-Wrestling like a sane fan then you should know next year's WM is the biggest task for WWE History. They need to fill those 100,000 seats and since its in Taker's hometown, WWE have to make some steps to get the fans attention for the main event. Obviously Taker will be fighting his last match against someone (maybe Sting). Rollins have nothing got to do with this. Stop whining about nonsense stuff
    and what you on about Lesnar V Big Show V Cena V HHH makes no sense. There is a thing in Pro-Wrestling which is called build up. You have to build a certain superstar for a certain match. And those matches were made to do that.

Now the interesting thing to see is who is Rollins going to face at SS which will also be the main event DUH!

17. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    didn't you PM someone that you are done with forums ? :D :D

18. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Aman still crying over his baby boy Punk rofl rofl

@Red Devil call the doctor pls rofl

bringing Punk's name in every conversation, what a retard. Punk was a quitter, a coward and most importantly a LIAR. WWE showed proof on their video where Punk said on his gay podcast that he had gaint mole behind his back and he was really hurt rofl rofl. I don't know if this is your usual trolling but Punk's mind was always on UFC because $$$ and saying that you don't love this anymore proves that he planned all this. I mean there's got to be a reason behind Hunter saying "If Punk was here right now, I would have killed him"

So keep crying Aman, I hope Punk gets his teeth kicked out in his first fight :D :D

19. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    @Aman Have you seen Punk recent pics?

are you stealing Punks Roti and Salan because he looks like a chicken baaaaq baaaaqq

20. Aman

Aman Formerly 'Zaros'

May 13, 2014
    Hm guess you didn't watch Cena's promo on the WHC? Yeah, he was 100% spot on... Moment to shine means strong booking against the best - give the fans a reason to care about him. Currently, he's been booked like a weak champion who is holding onto the title because of the authority. Which is disgusting considering how talented he is.

21. Aman

Aman Formerly 'Zaros'

May 13, 2014
    What a waste of time.

22. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    that his current character, he is a heel and authority spoiled child.

Though his booking haven't been what I would've liked. Would have loved if the WWE continued his feud with Dean or Reigns

23. Aman

Aman Formerly 'Zaros'

May 13, 2014
    It's poor booking and not how you make a star, it's no surprise his reign has been a complete failure. That feud against Dean ran it's course and become boring pretty fast, they've faced one another too many times recently for it to be considered anything significant.

24. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    his run against Dean was ended, not a failure. It was going quite good and at one time I thought they will make SummerSlam match a triple threat btw the Shield

I dont think Seth his a boring champion as of now. His promos are very good. Wait for Summer Slam, he will get a worthy opponent

25. CricketFan96

Aug 4, 2012
    This thread died ever since @dashing_man was banned.

The two biggest WWE fans and most participated users in this thread are gone in @BigBunnyBuns and @dashing_man

#rebel #wewantdmback #wewantbbbback #savethewwethread #savewwe

26. CricketFan96

Aug 4, 2012
  27. CricketFan96

Aug 4, 2012
    Undertakers last match on Sunday. :3 :(

28. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Taker last match is at Wresltemania next year, hopefully he won't get injured and stay alive till then

29. CricketFan96

Aug 4, 2012
    Why were they saying last ride on RAW then?

30. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    To build the PPV man and this might be Taker's last RAW this year. but I doubt it will be. Taker is definitely performing at Survivor Series

31. CricketFan96

Aug 4, 2012
    Nope.

Watch RAW. It's Undertaker's final match.

32. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    @Red Devil

How do you light a wrestling stadium ?

33. Red Devil

Red Devil Whispering Death

Dec 15, 2013
    I'd assume it's just like how you'd light any other stadium - Floodlights.

34. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    With a Wrestling Match

[​IMG]

35. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    What a PPV. Damn what a PPV

36. Patriot

Patriot Kaptaan

Oct 8, 2014
    Undertaker is due to have a match at Survivor Series next month. So you think RAW was his last ever :D

37. CricketFan96

Aug 4, 2012
    This thread has been so dead.

So it's Ambrose vs HHH next week on RAW. For once, I feel that WWE will take a u-turn and have Ambrose win and head to WM 32 and Reigns is used to push Ambrose for Ambrose's dream WM.

38. Mdenmeht

Mdenmeht Youngsta Beauty

Mar 19, 2016
    yeah the Punjabi monster

39. Armen

Armen Youngsta Beauty

Mar 19, 2016
    Lesnar vs ambrose will be a great match, hope ambrose gets a title match and actually wins it

40. Armen

Armen Youngsta Beauty

Mar 19, 2016
    Also there is not much hype for the wm this year, injuries spoiling big matches that could have been in this year wm