Zimbabwe have offered to tour Pakistan to help raise funds for the country's flood victims. Pakistan has not staged an international match since the Lahore attacks in March last year but the PCB confirmed Zimbabwe's offer on Saturday. "They are willing to come over and play a series as they want to help us raise funds for the flood victims. They have left it up to us to give dates and schedule for the tour," the PCB's media manager Nadeem Sarwar told Reuters. The attack on Sri Lankan cricketers in Lahore last year led to the 2011 World Cup matches being moved out of Pakistan. The national team has since had to play 'home' series at neutral venues but a decision to send an ICC World XI to Pakistan made earlier this month and Zimbabwe's offer comes as a major boost. Pakistan has suffered severe floods since the last month with more than one-fifth of the country's territory and an estimated 20 million people affected. Ijaz Butt, the PCB chairman, has said his board is working on a schedule for the proposed series which will be forwarded to the Zimbabwe Cricket Union soon. "Yes, they have made a formal contact with us and we highly appreciate their (Zimbabwe's) noble gesture for supporting the cause. They have asked us to provide them with suitable dates for the series," Butt told News One TV.